0 Have your say This attack is a war crime
veryone agrees the recent diabolical attack by Syria (or Russia) on the Relief Convoy, scheduled to feed the starving Syrians in Aleppo, is a war crime.
Unfortunately this is not the first carried out by the Assad Regime, where he previously used poison gas to assault his own Syrian citizens, despite prior warnings from President Obama that any poison gas use would result in a retributive attack from the West.
The fact that this never occurred was undoubtedly instrumental in emboldening Russia in deciding to support President Assad militarily and... read more
- 17:49 David Tennant to sue over News of the World phone-hacking
- 17:49 Aidan McAteer arrested over Violet Youens death
- 17:49 HSBC extends transgender titles including M and Misc
- 17:49 ‘Majestic pull’ of Edinburgh is attracting tech start-ups
- 17:48 Police called after 'woman jumps from upstairs window' on...
- 17:48 We won’t give in to terrorism
- 17:48 Liverpool hold advantage over Arsenal and Manchester United in top...
- 17:46 Southampton manager Claude Puel hits out at Dusan Tadic and accuses...
- 17:46 Four more Russian athletes found guilty of doping at the London...
- 17:46 Burglars ransack Leeds singer’s home while she’s on night out
- 17:46 Nine-year-old girl 'grabbed by man' near Leeds primary school
- 17:45 U.N. Security Council agrees lower troop cap for Congo mission
- 17:45 Liverpool star: This gives us an advantage over Romelu Lukaku and...
- 17:43 Resurfacing works planned for Coningsby roads
- 17:43 Terrorism only strengthens our democracy
- 17:43 Is THIS the most useless passport in the world?
- 17:42 Dear Reader: Big problem of potholes + beating Gino at bar football!
- 17:42 Camper van hire business behind Crowland home gets consent
- 17:42 Here's why a walk around Swinsty and Fewston reservoirs isn't just...
- 17:41 Favourite Morando ruled out of Betway Lincoln Handicap at Doncaster...
- 17:40 Man slashed across face in daylight attack in Nuneaton
- 17:40 North East property prices still static
- 17:40 ‘This is the superhero you took from us’: Violet-Grace’s family...
- 17:40 Cyclist hurled brick through car window in road rage row
- 17:40 Cyclist, 77, injured in fail-to-stop collision in Hartlepool
- 17:40 Libya asks EU for ships and radars to stop migrants - sources
- 17:39 Swansea boss Paul Clement has no issue with Gylfi Sigurdsson's...
- 17:39 Tony Ferguson calls out Nate Diaz for a second time: Let's do this
- 17:39 Conor McGregor's £185,000 Lamboghini towed away after UFC star...
- 17:39 Swansea boss Paul Clement opens up on Gylfi Sigurdsson transfer...