Re-filling your water bottle and six other shortcuts that damahe your health
In the modern era, it is all too natural to want to pinch the pennies and make them stretch further.
You may do this in a variety of ways - whether it is re-using water bottles and making food last longer, or keeping hold of items way bast their use-by date in a bid to get as much use as possible out of them.
It's natural, and we don't judge you for doing so.
But experts have warned there are plenty of things you could be doing which could harm your health.
Read More Your old VHS tapes could be worth THOUSANDS - and this is why
Yes, you may be shocked to realise that picking up that slice... read more
- 00:01 It’s finally time to say ‘I don’t’ to the solo wedding craze
- 00:01 Heal thyself: meet the doctors living with the conditions they treat
- 00:01 ‘So, you know I have bipolar?’ – the perils of dating with a mental...
- 00:01 Sweet and savoury recipes for pancake day
- 00:01 The 20 best French recipes: part 1
- 00:01 EU states back call for UK to agree €60bn exit bill before trade talks
- 00:01 'Dinner with the Donald': Nigel Farage joins Trump's table at...
- 00:01 Jeremy Corbyn: give Labour more time to develop appealing policies
- 00:01 Swedish MEP says Boris Johnson's liberation comment crossed 'red line'
- 00:01 EU nationals: have you applied for permanent residency? Share stories
- 00:01 What policies should Jeremy Corbyn's Labour pursue?
- 00:01 Dutch woman with two British children told to leave UK after 24 years
- 01:25 Holy Trinity! Kendall Jenner touches down in Paris dressed like...
- 00:01 Revealed: how US billionaire helped to back Brexit
- 01:25 10 questions we need answering after the return of Broadchurch...
- 00:01 Robert Mercer: the big data billionaire waging war on mainstream media
- 00:01 Corbyn told: take blame for Copeland byelection flop or we face...
- 00:01 Jeremy Corbyn told not to 'pass the buck' after Labour defeat
- 00:01 Lost: test results diagnosing Jeremy Hunt with terminal incompetence
- 00:01 London must remain open to the world
- 00:01 Be fierce, furious, and fight! Join the Raccoons of the Resistance!
- 00:01 Enough navel-gazing. It’s time Labour got back to work
- 00:01 Stoke shows how to destroy Ukip – split the alienated voters and...
- 00:01 The parallels between Scottish nationalism and racism are clear
- 00:01 George Freeman’s dismissal of anxiety is pig-ignorance and must be...
- 00:01 The Guardian view on George W Bush: a welcome return
- 00:01 The Guardian view on disability benefits: head versus heart
- 00:01 The Guardian view on management consultants: the trick is confidence
- 00:01 Article 50 day won't be cut-off date for EU migrants, No 10 suggests
- 00:01 Sir Gerald Kaufman obituary