RBC cutting 15 investment banking jobs in London - sources
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) is cutting 15 investment banking jobs in London amid a slowdown in activity in the region, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
RBC Capital Markets, the investment banking arm of RBC has in recent years made a series of senior hires in Europe, in an attempt to beef up its mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and equity capital markets (ECM) franchise in the region, where it employs around 200 people in the division.
Investment banks around the world have been grappling with a reduction in activity so far this year, amid worries about a slowdown in China,... read more
- 14:43 Chris Coleman admits he could LEAVE Sunderland after relegation to...
- 14:43 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho backed to have the last laugh against...
- 14:43 Toure, Pires, Henry: Arsene Wenger's 10 best ever Arsenal signings...
- 14:43 Jurgen Klopp: What Roberto Firmino’s huge heart and support of Mo...
- 14:42 Leeds pub car park murder accused denies intending to cause his...
- 14:42 Abortion clinic buffer zones being considered by more councils
- 14:41 Woman was caught in possession of cocaine
- 14:40 Appeal after biker suffers broken collar bone in crash near Tyne...
- 14:39 Pale ale launched to mark 100 years of the RAF
- 14:39 Obam Stairlifts welcomes new team members
- 14:39 Lincs: Results from the courts
- 14:39 Woman was caught in possession of cocaine
- 14:39 Woman caused £60 worth of damage to car wing mirror
- 14:38 Woman handed three-year ban from Mansfield town centre
- 14:38 Calls for 'Angel of the North West' to celebrate World Heritage Status
- 14:37 BREAKING: Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to baby boy
- 14:37 Northamptonshire family 'proud' to welcome fifth female generation...
- 14:37 Festival atmosphere promised for Wellingborough beer festival
- 14:36 Science quiz - test your knowledge
- 14:36 Copper piping stolen from barn in Tideswell
- 14:35 Copper piping stolen from barn in Tideswell
- 14:35 Brave Sylvia Hatzer recovers from dementia - after changing her diet
- 14:34 Caught on camera... can you help the police
- 14:34 Perranporth's 'Mr Swan' likely to remain a widower
- 14:34 Police called in after man's body found at Doncaster hospital
- 14:34 Sheffield University urged to be radical to boost women in engineering
- 14:33 Deciding if Salah deserves PFA award ahead of De Bruyne is nigh...
- 14:32 Obam Stairlifts welcomes new team members
- 14:32 Caught on camera... can you help the police
- 14:32 No frills over 40? Why you should ignore age-based fashion rules