Rat infestation found at filthy sandwich shops
The owner of a Dewsbury sandwich manufacturing business has been prosecuted for 17 food hygiene offences.
Mohammed Patel from Cedar Grove, Batley pleaded guilty at Leeds Crown Court on Wednesday in relation to his business, Deli Sensi.
Kirklees Council took the case to court after witnessing a series of offences at two of the companies premises - Field Lane, Batley and Bretton Street Enterprise Centre, Dewsbury.
The Field Lane, Batley premises was closed by Kirklees Council’s Environmental Health Officers in October 2015 due to an active rat infestation in the food production area.
The... read more
- 10:06 Wonderland review: A 'daring take on two literary classics'
- 10:06 WIN! Cirque du Soleil tickets
- 10:06 Opening date revealed for McDonald's in Matlock
- 10:06 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:05 Man City EDS sweating on Premier League Cup progress after draw vs...
- 10:05 Reading group: which Anthony Burgess book shall we read to mark his...
- 10:04 Broadchurch star Julie Hesmondhalgh blasts TV portrayal of sex attacks
- 10:04 Aston Villa: Steve Bruce's unwanted selection dilemma - predicted...
- 10:04 Birmingham City: This is why Leeds United boss Garry Monk won't be...
- 10:04 Jansen praises ‘colossal’ impact of striker Jack
- 10:04 Two-wheeled heroes call for volunteers
- 10:04 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:04 St Johnstone’s cancelled day off was positive not punishment
- 10:04 Nando’s lovers rejoice, there’s a new sauce in town and it’s hotter...
- 10:03 Dear Justine Greening, whatever happened to ‘eradicating illiteracy’?
- 10:03 South Shields FC owner hopes for new £10million ground
- 10:03 Parents warned about indecent images sent to children on apps and...
- 10:03 Malaysia says North Korean firms linked to arms trade being...
- 10:01 Profit warning and apology to customers from group behind Southern...
- 10:01 Blackpool woman’s 20 years’ in business
- 10:01 Doctors' warning: Patients dying because our hospitals are 'jam-full'
- 10:01 Ten of Glasgow’s oldest buildings
- 10:01 Anger as one in six children miss out on secondary school places
- 10:01 How many players has each Premier League team used so far this season?
- 10:01 Pundit: Antonio Conte proved his class with these four expert...
- 10:01 Manolo Gabbiadini: Liverpool want to sign Southampton star next...
- 10:01 Minecraft helped to guide shootout movie Free Fire's set
- 10:01 Talking Horses: Willie Mullins’ Cheltenham team plus Tuesday tips
- 10:01 Parents warned about indecent images sent to children on apps and...
- 10:01 Dogs sniff out illegal cigarettes and tobacco in raids across...