Rangers say SFA's Scottish Cup final cop out is 'alarming and a stain on Scottish football'
RANGERS have demanded the SFA explain their approach to player safety following the failure of disciplinary action over the Scottish Cup final.
The Ibrox club this evening released a statement demanding the SFA clarify how they intend to ensure the safety of both players and officials during this season's Scottish Cup matches.
An independent panel yesterday dismissed the SFA complaint that had ordered the clubs to cover the cost of the damage to the national stadium.
The panel stressed that clubs could not be automatically punished for supporters' misbehaviour under the SFA disciplinary... read more
- 10:27 Afghan migrant arrested after rape and murder of EU official’s...
- 10:26 Crash blocks off A151 in Lincolnshire town
- 10:25 Japan PM to visit Hawaii to remember Pearl Harbor victims with Obama
- 10:24 The best seats in the sky: Top 10 airline cabins for first,...
- 10:23 Greece can be competitive once makes reforms - Schaeuble
- 10:22 Bad Aibling train crash: German controller jailed
- 10:22 Bin set alight on Doncaster playground
- 10:22 Lorry catches alight on M1
- 10:22 Couple appeal for help to identify their dog's mystery illness
- 10:20 47-year-old man charged with maritime offence as man remains...
- 10:20 New study reveals lack of awareness from parents at spotting...
- 10:20 Horton’s Endoscopy unit opens after £2.7 million revamp
- 10:19 Swadlincote salon appeals for help raising money for community...
- 10:19 Find out the locations of speed cameras across Derbyshire this week
- 10:19 New study reveals lack of awareness from parents at spotting...
- 10:19 FEATURE: Case studies of exotic pets rescued by Ark Wildlife Park
- 10:18 Bank announces shock closure of 14 branches
- 10:17 This website will find you freelancers who’ll work for free
- 10:16 Man arrested following high street bank robbery
- 10:15 DEBATE: Should drug booths be set up in nightclubs?
- 10:15 ''I'll leave rubbish at Council House!' - anger at NO Derby bin...
- 10:14 Update 4.40pm: Man dies in road accident at Sibsey, near Boston
- 10:14 Platypus venom paves way to possible diabetes treatment
- 10:14 BMA calls for complete ban on smoking in vehicles
- 10:13 West Ham to splash cash in January: Striker and defender on...
- 10:13 Hartlepool boss Craig Hignett faces key questions this week
- 10:13 Pools boss denies using foul language to official
- 10:13 European shares shrug off Italian worries as focus turns to ECB
- 10:13 China urges India not to 'complicate' border dispute as Tibetan...
- 10:12 Dunfermline Sky staff donate backpacks for child refugees