Rangers say SFA's Scottish Cup final cop out is 'alarming and a stain on Scottish football'
RANGERS have demanded the SFA explain their approach to player safety following the failure of disciplinary action over the Scottish Cup final.
The Ibrox club this evening released a statement demanding the SFA clarify how they intend to ensure the safety of both players and officials during this season's Scottish Cup matches.
An independent panel yesterday dismissed the SFA complaint that had ordered the clubs to cover the cost of the damage to the national stadium.
The panel stressed that clubs could not be automatically punished for supporters' misbehaviour under the SFA disciplinary... read more
- 00:27 Dan Evans achieved the greatest win of his career... but wasn't...
- 00:27 The giant 300lb Caspian tiger could soon roam Central Asia once...
- 00:27 Baboons and rhesus monkeys are as good at maths as CHILDREN, study...
- 00:26 Ambulance safety improvements needed, say inspectors
- 00:26 Manchester United lead Barcelona and Real Madrid at the top of...
- 00:26 Leicester striker Leonardo Ulloa wanted by Alaves but Spanish club...
- 00:26 Cheshire Police identify three possible suspects and 83 victims in...
- 00:20 Threat in UK greater than six years ago, says terror law watchdog...
- 00:17 PM refuses to rule out blocking Scots MPs voting on Brexit law
- 00:17 Cobra fang club: The rising popularity of Kenyan snake farms
- 00:16 Remarkable dog awarded animal OBE for being owner’s ‘lifeline’
- 00:16 Wetherspoons diner found ‘worm’ inside her half-eaten chicken wings
- 00:16 What does the future hold for people growing old with HIV?
- 00:16 Cambuslang man rubs shoulders with golfing greats at first European...
- 00:15 Reina attack highlights widening chasm in Turkish lifestyles
- 00:13 Kuenssberg scorned for Corbyn misquote
- 00:13 Netflix adds record breaking 7 million new subscribers as profits...
- 00:13 Iraq: ‘Victory’ over Isis in eastern Mosul
- 00:13 China reveals 'Sharp Sword' stealth drone that can carry two TONNES...
- 00:13 Syria: Government troops battle to cling on to cut-off Deir Ezzor
- 00:13 iPhone 8 will recognize its owner's face: Handset will have special...
- 00:13 Israel: ‘Cold-blooded’ killing at homes’ demolition protest
- 00:13 Rail nincompoops handed tram keys
- 00:13 NHS cuts scheme takes another hit
- 00:13 Puerto Ricans celebrate for Oscar Lopez
- 00:13 ‘Spotters’ in new role at Leeds United, Huddersfield Town and...
- 00:13 Npower bottom of energy customer satisfaction survey
- 00:13 Top 10 most complained-about ads of 2016
- 00:13 Blue Peter goes green as badges made from recycled yogurt pots
- 00:12 The vegan trying to make the perfect burger