Rangers boss Mark Warburton insists his side have remained 'highly competitive' just like he demanded at start of season
MARK WARBURTON reckons Rangers have been "highly competitive" so far this season.
The Ibrox side have won just two of their first seven Ladbrokes Premiership matches on their return to the top flight, with Sunday's defeat to Aberdeen seeing them slide down to seventh.
Rangers boss Warburton believes his team are at least living up to his pre-season demand that they put up a fight against their rivals.
"What I said at the start of the season, and I was very, very clear, was that we'd be highly competitive," said the Englishman.
"You guys [the media] said about... read more
- 10:03 Livid Range Rover owner vandalises own car then dumps it...
- 10:02 EU's chief Brexit negotiator SLAMS PM Theresa May: 'She will use...
- 10:02 Prediction: How West Brom's Premier League run-in will unfold
- 10:02 The Fresh Prince’s original Aunt Viv has slammed ‘so called...
- 10:02 Basement bargains? The relegation-threatened players West Brom...
- 10:02 Sheffield City Region devolution poll set to be run again
- 10:02 Youngsters can experience life during wartime in Warwickshire
- 10:01 Cody Garbrandt eyeing super-fight with Demetrious Johnson after...
- 10:01 Natwest bank closure plan criticised
- 10:01 Tear-jerking moment mum and severely disabled son share first dance...
- 10:00 Spanish March inflation drops, feeds into ECB policy debate
- 10:00 VIDEO APPEAL: Missing mum wanted for abduction of two young children
- 09:59 Jo Malone, Nina Ricci and Origins: The best floral beauty gifts for...
- 09:59 Model Vogue Williams on her beauty secrets
- 09:59 Delays as accidents hit A19 and A1
- 09:59 Son of Greggs founder to be jailed for sex attacks on young boys
- 09:59 Quadring to get up to 38 new homes?
- 09:58 Embezzling Peebles accountant
- 09:58 Battle’s place in history to be highlighted
- 09:58 American Airlines pilot dies on Dallas-Albuquerque flight
- 09:58 Travellers set up camp on land off Brigg Road
- 09:57 Carr's Group issues performance warning
- 09:57 Chelsea to target Prem star as Thibaut Courtois replacement:...
- 09:57 Four arrested following knifepoint robbery in Carlisle park
- 09:56 Johnston Press announces £300m pre-tax loss
- 09:56 Laying the foundations of the future
- 09:55 How to recover after being made redundant
- 09:55 Using a McDonalds drive thru could land you a £1,000 FINE and a...
- 09:55 Maiden flight of China-built amphibious aircraft set for May
- 09:55 Vietnam labels Taiwan drills on disputed island 'serious violation'