Rangers boss Mark Warburton insists he has no concerns over repeat of Hampden trouble against Celtic
RANGERS boss Mark Warburton insists he has no security concerns ahead of his side's first visit to Hampden since May's trouble-hit William Hill Scottish Cup final.
Rangers will make their return to the National Stadium when they take on Celtic in Sunday's Betfred Cup semi-final.
Their last Hampden clash ended in chaos when thousands of Hibernian fans flooded on to the pitch to celebrate a dramatic 3-2 victory as they claimed their first Scottish Cup triumph in 114 years.
But the Ibrox outfit say a number of their players and officials were targeted with abuse by sections of the... read more
- 09:07 Banbury family backs supermarket’s strawberry fundraiser
- 09:05 Invite for South Tyneside charity worker to attend Royal Wedding
- 09:05 Tribute band to legendary rocker set to play South Shields gig
- 09:05 Thief spared jail by judge but warned he won’t get another chance
- 09:05 Shortlist revealed for Best of Health Awards
- 09:05 Clown theme planned for Hartlepool United away game
- 09:05 Model railway exhibition to help boost South Shields centre’s funds
- 09:05 Homes celebrate Queen’s birthday and National Care Home Day
- 09:05 Plea for public to help tackle flytipping after waste found dumped...
- 09:05 Hartlepool pub ordered to turn down the music
- 09:05 Motorists warned of A19 closures overnight for roadworks
- 09:05 Rafa Benitez outlines his big ambitions for Newcastle amid...
- 09:05 Rangers boss Graeme Murty reveals he will QUIT after Celtic loss...
- 09:04 Shortlist revealed for Best of Health Awards
- 09:04 Motorists warned of A19 closures overnight for roadworks
- 09:04 Latest news from Belford History Society
- 09:04 North Korea halts all missile tests and shuts down nuclear site...
- 09:03 Shakshouka
- 08:59 Men receive a whopping £29,000 more than women in retirement over...
- 08:59 Will this be the Knightsbridge of Ireland? We take a look around...
- 08:58 David Beckham aims subtle dig at Arsene Wenger critics in class...
- 08:57 Delays after van fire on the M6
- 08:57 Brave girl's kiss for dying mum days before she lost cancer battle...
- 08:57 'My kids!' Single mum's heartbreaking screams as she watched home...
- 08:56 'Surely it can't happen'? Coventry City fans are dreaming and...
- 08:53 London Marathon could be biggest ever despite heat worries
- 08:53 Arsène Wenger changed the face of English football. It was all him
- 08:52 Jazz festival returns to northern Lincolnshire
- 08:51 Man arrested for ‘breaking into Taylor Swift’s home and sleeping in...
- 08:46 Club relaunch hopes to curb village woes