Ramblers raise money for Children in Need
Children, toddlers, parents and staff from Bolton-by-Bowland CE Primary School took part in a sponsored walk around the village recently.
The children were “rambling” on behalf of the BBC Countryfile Ramble for Children in Need and raised more than £200.
Headteacher Mrs Stansfield said: “We were particularly pleased that our Buddies Toddler Group joined in this fundraising event. The children walked through the village and around King Henry Mews, stopping along the way to look at the beautiful scenery. We were very lucky that the rain held off and we were able to see different types of... read more
- 10:02 YEP Says: More arts money for Leeds is such welcome news
- 10:02 Iran says will act on U.S. court ruling on Trump's travel ban
- 10:01 Boy bullied so bad that when he was sick he ate it out of fear
- 10:00 Heather Watson wants you to know that no one looks hot doing sports...
- 10:00 6 ways you can get over a cheating ex
- 10:00 German G20 police sent home for partying in Hamburg barracks
- 09:59 Candidates set to stand in Whissendine and Ketton by-elections...
- 09:59 Oil stocks, Hargreaves Lansdown drag FTSE 100 to two-week low
- 09:59 Police Scotland launch campaign to tackle violence
- 09:59 Katy Perry opens up about her mental health and reveals what...
- 09:59 Halle Berry deems her 2002 Oscar win ‘worthless’ following lack of...
- 09:58 Families of Hillsborough victims to learn if anyone will face charges
- 09:58 Cadbury owner Mondelez hit by Petya ransomware cyberattack
- 09:58 Johnny Galecki: Big Bang Theory star's house burns down
- 09:57 Inspired pupil scoops top Burnley College award
- 09:57 Three Lincolnshire men jailed over shooting at house occupied by...
- 09:57 ‘He hit the off switch’ MMA fighter shuts rival down instantly with...
- 09:57 Families wait for CPS’s decision on Hillsborough charges
- 09:57 Torino boss Sinisa Mihajlovic targets Chelsea ace Nathaniel Chalobah
- 09:57 Yields key to production levels as potato acreage rises
- 09:56 Tech stocks sour, sending European shares to two-month low
- 09:55 Appeal for donations to help the homeless in Corby
- 09:55 Police name victim of A605 crash
- 09:55 Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder reckons John Brayford could...
- 09:54 Holiday nightmare as Edinburgh airport is plunged into darkness...
- 09:54 End of an era for airfield clubs and businesses
- 09:53 Paris Hilton flaunts her fab frame in sheer dress... before showing...
- 09:53 Gigi Hadid resembles a real-life Barbie doll in pink leather jacket...
- 09:53 Geordie Shore star Sophie Kasaei flaunts her curvaceous physique in...
- 09:53 'Sex with Dom was mind-blowing, I would never cheat': Love Island's...