Quadruple trouble as two sets of twins start at Beverley primary school
Twins are always an exciting – if problematic – addition to any classroom, especially if they are identical.
And one Beverley primary school has been graced not just with double but quadruple trouble after two sets of identical twins joined their foundation classes this year.
Four-year-olds Lydia and Lily Dixon-Cloud and five-year-olds Drew and Loick Earle started at St Nicholas Primary School in September, and their teachers have been taking extraordinary measures not to mix them up.
Linda Fraser, foundation stage 2 teacher, said: "We always ask parents when we know twins are going to... read more
- 14:00 Cleator Moor man charged with arson
- 13:59 Seat unveils the Leon Cupra 300 - its most powerful car yet
- 13:58 Merkel to seek new term amid asylum row
- 13:58 'We want Freeport Talke to stay open - and Primark and New Look to...
- 13:56 Lancaster’s 650 space Park and Ride to open this week
- 13:55 Apparently exercise may be the key to having better sperm
- 13:54 Jamie Redknapp: Why this Chelsea star does not fit into Antonio...
- 13:53 Church of England to close Surrey care home due to lack of staff
- 13:52 Woman in 'life-threatening' condition after crash
- 13:52 Cumbrian soldiers will spend Christmas in Iraq
- 13:49 Adele and Beyonce lead Grammy nominations
- 13:49 Fan column: Graham Dughan on Burton Albion against parachute...
- 13:48 Motorists experiencing delays of up to an hour on A590 between...
- 13:48 Report highlights rise in segregation in UK
- 13:48 Co-operative Travel to disappear from high street within two years
- 13:47 Liverpool defender Joel Matip set to face West Ham after training...
- 13:47 Game of Thrones and Porridge star Peter Vaughan dies aged 93
- 13:47 Real Madrid midfielder Lucas Silva has €500 million release clause
- 13:46 GLOBAL MARKETS-Euro and stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- 13:46 Controversial car parking charges on the agenda...again
- 13:46 Share your Christmas lights pictures with us
- 13:46 Diners’ horror as Aylesbury Prezzo runs out of Prosecco and Camembert
- 13:46 School tells Derby mum: Your son's haircut is extreme
- 13:44 It’s official! Women prefer their man to have a larger penis
- 13:43 KFC has created a scented candle to fill your home with that...
- 13:42 Cesc Fabregas wants to stay at Chelsea despite transfer...
- 13:42 Advent doors count down the days to Christmas in Buckshaw Village
- 13:41 Vote: Is it time to scrap the office Christmas party?
- 13:41 Poll: Britain's EU divorce most likely to end with bilateral trade...
- 13:41 Non-league football club sacks manager following 'incident' after game