QPR board back Hasselbaink after investigation into Daily Telegraph allegations
QPR have announced that their manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has the unanimous support of the board following the completion of an internal investigation prompted by allegations made in the Daily Telegraph.
Hasselbaink was secretly-filmed by undercover reporters as part of a Telegraph investigation with the newspaper alleging the Dutchman requested a fee of £55,000 to work for a fake Far Eastern firm seeking to sell players to the club.
The former Chelsea and Leeds striker immediately denied any wrongdoing, and Rangers - who said they had not been provided with information requested from... read more
- 00:00 Winks eyeing up senior chances
- 00:00 Why variety and integration are the spice of Glasgow life
- 00:00 On Lenin’s side of the barricades
- 00:00 Cycling boss claims bullying has been ‘sensationalised’
- 00:00 Arsenal left feeling Blue after FA Cup defeat
- 00:00 Formula One: Hamilton relishes battle with Vettel
- 00:00 Fair hiring matters: Fighting back against black unemployment in...
- 00:00 Len McCluskey is the real deal
- 00:00 A chance to celebrate the uprising of the Welsh
- 00:00 Take heart from the Durham TAs
- 00:00 Bulgaria: Socialists prepared to lead with turn to left
- 00:00 Iran imposes tit-for-tat sanctions on 15 US firms
- 00:00 Iraq: US admits to deadly civilian air strike
- 00:00 Left must set the agenda on EU talks
- 00:01 Chelsea striker Diego Costa suffers injury scare during Spain...
- 00:00 Delegates delighted by Made in Dagenham flash mob
- 00:00 ‘Isis represent trade unions’ oldest enemy – fascists’
- 23:50 Former Olympic champion Katie Taylor calls for equality and...
- 23:45 Indyref2 not on the agenda as Theresa May arrives in Scotland
- 23:42 ‘Penis seat’ reserved for men appears on public transport
- 23:42 The 50 greatest Champions League matches of all time: Sportsmail...
- 23:39 Treehouse could be built in Burton complete with play area as...
- 23:37 Anthony Crolla wants mega money fight with Terry Flanagan - despite...
- 23:37 Chelsea dealt third injury scare after Eden Hazard and Thibaut...
- 23:33 Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino must make 6,000-mile return...
- 23:31 Arsenal star Mesut Ozil on Arsene Wenger: I do not believe this
- 23:30 Eritrean migrants pulled from lorry in Cambridgeshire
- 23:26 UPDATE 1-U.S. equity futures drop 0.5 percent
- 23:22 Chile pensions protest draws tens of thousands
- 23:19 U.S. equity futures drop 0.3 percent