Qatar accused of blocking Doha News website

Qatar accused of blocking Doha News website
 

A popular English-language news outlet in Qatar says access to its website has been blocked in an apparent act of censorship by the government.
Doha News said both of the Gulf state's internet service providers had prevented readers reaching the site since Wednesday. It created another domain, but that too stopped working.
"We can only conclude our website has been deliberately targeted," it said.
There has so far been no comment from the ISPs or the Qatari authorities.
Qatar has enjoyed a reputation as a centre for media freedom, owing in part to its funding and hosting of the Al... read more

 
Friday, 11:41 in Science &Technology, Views: 40
Source: BBC
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31