Put down your mints, there’s a new cure for garlic breath
Oh garlic. Garlic, garlic, garlic. You make our food taste so frickin’ good, but in return we get a mouth that tastes like death.
And breath that could floor people three towns over.
Which, unfortunately, means dishes heavy on garlic, AKA the best dishes in the world, are off the menu before nights out and social gatherings.
Until now, that is. Scientists have discovered some new cures for your pongy breath, and to be honest, they’re quite surprising.
Researchers at Ohio State University in America gave a group of (unlucky) participants three grammes of softneck garlic cloves, which they... read more
- 06:53 Leader comment: No talking in class – it’s time to listen to teachers
- 06:52 Tickets for Hamilton in London are already selling for almost...
- 06:52 A15 closed for 4.5miles because of jackknifed lorry and accident
- 06:52 Sam Allardyce fears the worst at Crystal Palace: Boss worried he...
- 06:52 Stoke City news and transfer rumours LIVE: Contract update for...
- 06:51 Unlicensed driver sped off from police at retail park
- 06:51 Shivering bowls teams walk out of Spalding’s “freezing” Castle...
- 06:51 PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- 06:49 Teenager assaulted in Daventry park
- 06:49 'Pathalogical' hate of Carlisle man fuels threats from young mum
- 06:47 Heather Watson stuns 18th seed Sam Stosur to earn shock Australian...
- 06:47 Liverpool ready to chance it with Joel Matip: Kop star could play...
- 06:46 Smash causes traffic delays on A19 in Sunderland
- 06:46 Pictures as hundreds turn out to bid farewell to Amber Rose Cliff
- 06:46 Man arrested in connection with Sunderland petrol station robbery
- 06:46 Can you help Madison get a new wheelchair?
- 06:42 Former Blackhall chimney sweep’s latest bus pass challenge is...
- 06:42 $esc.html($content.name)
- 06:42 Hartlepool Rovers coach steps down following poor league run
- 06:40 Italian firm creating 100 jobs in North Staffs has now bought...
- 06:40 700 residents back campaign for Blurton crossing after OAP's death
- 06:37 North East news LIVE: Latest breaking news, sport, weather, traffic...
- 06:37 New Year's Eve reveller ordered to pay £1,000 compensation after...
- 06:37 Protestors to gather in Birmingham against Trump's inauguration
- 06:37 The shameful surge in child cruelty in Birmingham
- 06:37 Revealed: People in West Midlands pay more income tax than the...
- 06:36 Twisted Scottish coach to be booted out Australia after tricking...
- 06:36 UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Jan 17
- 06:36 South Korean prosecutor says to question Park by early February
- 06:34 Ilona Amos: Steps must be taken to slash toxic fumes and save lives