Puppy is rescued from flat fire - after it switched the cooker on



A puppy was rescued by firefighters - after accidentally switching on an electric cooker in the kitchen of a flat.
The Siberian husky - and a caged budgie - had a lucky escape when a blaze started at the property on Braemar Walk this afternoon.
One fire engine from Blackpool and one from Bispham attended after receiving an emergency call just before 2pm.
On arrival, firefighters found the ground floor property full of smoke and extinguished the fire using two breathing apparatus sets, one hose reel and one ventilation unit.
Watch manager Michael Spencer explained: “A gentleman had gone out... read more

 
16 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 34
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31