Pub for sale: Comes with waterfall where Kevin Costner got naked
Remember that scene in Robin Hood when Kevin Costner got naked and cavorted in a waterfall, glistening amid the spray as Maid Marion watched?
Well, now you can buy that waterfall.
And reenact the scene yourself if you like, with your partner… or any of the dozens of people who happen to be in the Green Dragon pub at the time.
Because we should mention it comes with a pub attached.
11 magnificent moments from Robin Hood: Prince of ThievesIn fact, the pub is really the main attraction.
On the market for £1.5million, the 13th century Green Dragon in North Yorkshire will take a few... read more
- 13:07 Homeless hero guards car for hours in rain to stop £450 being stolen
- 13:08 WEEKEND WEB: This Disaster is a huge success
- 13:07 Pep Guardiola hits back at Jose Mourinho over ‘tactical fouls’ jibe
- 13:07 Warning for drivers as car crashes into chinese takeaway after...
- 13:07 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Who will take the Glitterball?
- 13:06 LIVE! Coventry City v Cheltenham Town - commentary and analysis
- 13:05 The Hexham woman who gave gifts of life by donating six of her organs
- 13:05 Wolves blog: Sheffield Wednesday fans outsung; Under-par Wolves...
- 13:05 Revealed: The WORST streets in Newcastle for fly-tipping
- 13:03 Death mystery probe after billionaire and wife found dead in...
- 13:03 Rattling good gig is in store with local aces at Flowerpot
- 13:01 Man jailed after hitting his mate over the head with vodka bottle
- 13:02 Shirtless Burnley drunk racially abused bouncer while 'wasted' on...
- 13:02 Grantham travellers’ site is approved
- 13:01 William Carvalho wants Arsenal transfer after rejecting offer...
- 13:01 Watch as Hartlepool remembers the victims of First World War...
- 13:01 Hundreds of Huddersfield homes hit by power cut
- 13:00 What Aston Villa fans are saying ahead of Derby County clash
- 13:00 Allegations of a further sex assault have been exaggerated on...
- 12:58 "We did all we could" - first aider speaks after A66 crash near...
- 12:58 Running club tributes to man who died on A66 near Keswick
- 12:58 Star Wars Last Jedi: WORST Rotten Tomatoes audience score of saga –...
- 12:58 WEATHER WARNING: Met Office issue warning for ICE in Nottinghamshire
- 12:57 Why 'economic basket case' Portugal reminds me of Breaking Bad -...
- 12:56 Takeaway driver robbed at knifepoint - for a couple of pizzas and...
- 12:56 Hangover cures: Did you enjoy Mad Friday in Sheffield a bit too...
- 12:56 Man arrested after Sheffield city centre stabbing
- 12:54 Ofsted chief Amanda Spielman receives 'venomous' threats
- 12:54 Johnston Press digital awarded funding from Google innovation...
- 12:54 Man arrested after Sheffield city centre stabbing