'Proud Boys' back in Canada military after crashing indigenous ceremony
Canadian military personnel who were suspended after crashing an indigenous ceremony are back on regular duty.
The five men identify as members of the "Proud Boys", a right-wing group with chapters in the US and Canada.
They were suspended after they crashed a 1 July protest in Halifax, Nova Scotia marking Canada's history of atrocities against indigenous people.
After being reinstated, they were warned "further inappropriate behaviour could result in their termination".
On Thursday, the military announced that four of the five men had returned to duty in early August,... read more
- 13:54 "It's stand-up time" Everything Mark Robins said after battling...
- 13:53 Newsquest targets Archant as newspaper consolidation gathers pace
- 13:51 Syria: fresh fighting in eastern Ghouta despite UN-ordered ceasefire
- 13:51 Jerusalem's Holy Sepulchre church closes in tax protest
- 13:49 Sing harmony session in Louth
- 13:49 Yorkshire to be 'colder than the Arctic Circle' this coming week
- 13:49 Super-rare quintuplet lambs born on Yorkshire farm
- 13:47 Airbnb Plus is the boujee upgrade that lets you choose the...
- 13:43 What is the prize money for the 2017-18 League Cup?
- 13:42 Saleh Muslim: Syrian Kurdish leader arrested in Prague
- 13:42 Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs wins Texas girls title again
- 13:39 Six teens rushed to hospital amid MDMA warning
- 13:39 RBS accused of using "grossly dishonest" figures to justify branch...
- 13:38 Vehicles damaged after emergency services called to blaze outside...
- 13:38 Neymar wants Barcelona star to join PSG this summer, Lionel Messi...
- 13:38 Arsenal EXCLUSIVE: Arsene Wenger's big Carabao Cup final decision...
- 13:38 Paul Pogba returns for Man Utd – but fans are terrified of their...
- 13:37 Airbnb eyes IPO as part of expansion
- 13:37 Shostakovich and Rachmaninov
- 13:37 Lovely Eggs sunny side up
- 13:37 Kenilworth man to take on mammoth challenge for charity
- 13:35 Vehicles damaged after emergency services called to blaze outside...
- 13:34 "I've not spoken to anybody" - Every word from Steve Cotterill as...
- 13:34 Jurgen Klopp identifies Bournemouth midfielder Lewis Cook as Emre...
- 13:34 Barcelona confirm injured defender will miss Champions League clash...
- 13:33 Drug alert as six 13-year-olds fall ill
- 13:33 Improve your health with trainers service
- 13:31 Google Maps: ‘Door to Hell’ phenomenon has burned for 40 years -...
- 13:31 Pep Guardiola makes huge Arsene Wenger REJECT claim ahead of...
- 13:29 Geri Horner all but confirms new music and gigs from the Spice Girls