'Protected ' Harry Anderson back to his best for Lincoln City after rest
Lincoln City boss Danny Cowley's careful management of Harry Anderson is paying off after the on-loan winger scored for the second successive game at Bromley on Saturday.
The Peterborough United youngster made a bright start to his Imps career but then lost his place in the side.
However, after impressing off the bench in the 3-0 victory over Braintree Town, Anderson has started the last two games against Wrexham and Bromley, scoring excellent goals in both.
ANALYSIS: Could Champion's loan spell be cut short?
"You have to try and protect the young ones," said Cowley of the... read more
- 09:28 Charity night tickets selling
- 09:28 Responding to concerns
- 09:28 Derby County defender should have been sent off, says Sheffield...
- 09:26 Woman, 23, arrested as baby dies after fall from sixth-floor window
- 09:25 Fabian Delph makes a big prediction about Man City teammate Sergio...
- 09:21 5 houses in Hull which cost less than £55,000 and just need some TLC
- 09:21 Man trapped in serious crash which has closed the A165
- 09:20 Carlisle teenager named as one of world's best young poets
- 09:19 Poorly puppy owner tries to raise £3,000 for treatment
- 09:19 GALLERY; ‘Core’ blimey - apple event near Skegness attracts 850
- 09:18 PCSO whose heart stopped has emotional reunion with medics who...
- 09:18 North East news LIVE: Major delays on the Metro network due to...
- 09:18 Stephen Robinson: Grab your chance to beat Rangers and reach League...
- 09:16 Journey from pit to paint factory
- 09:16 Two lanes closed on M1 due to overturned van
- 09:16 27-year-old man is in intensive care after hit-and-run
- 09:11 Paul Robinson: Louth Cattle Market is part of a ‘complicated jigsaw’
- 09:11 Woman tracks down her missing cat after uploading its photo to Tinder
- 09:10 Away form is blighting Birmingham City - five things we learned...
- 09:08 No slide tackles and no shouting from sidelines - 12 new youth...
- 09:07 Italy referendums: Lombardy and Veneto vote on greater autonomy
- 09:06 Robin Hood’s Bay dance school backs Whitby charity WHISH nets £200
- 09:05 Crimewatch: The Coventry crimes that have featured over the last 33...
- 09:05 Tottenham vs Liverpool: No Firmino, Mane, Dier or Dembele in our...
- 09:05 Volvo Ocean Race: What is it? When is it? How do you win?
- 09:05 Arsenal news LIVE updates: Wenger on retiring, double injury boost,...
- 09:05 Ronald Koeman fears he will be SACKED today if Everton lose to Arsenal
- 09:04 Doncaster Citizen's advice bureau concerns over Universal Credit
- 09:04 REGIONAL NEWS: Woman arrested after baby falls to death from...
- 09:04 Picnic area issues reported to police