Protect yourself and those you care for this winter with the free flu jab
If you work in a care home and care for the elderly or people who are unwell, one of the most important things you can do for them this winter is get yourself vaccinated and protect them from the harmful effects of the flu.
Staff working in care and nursing homes, or those employed to provide care in people’s homes, are being encouraged to get their free flu vaccination in order to protect those vulnerable people they care for who are already most at risk from the highly infectious virus.
NHS North Lincolnshire CCG is supporting the flu vaccination programme for care and nursing home... read more
- 10:42 Charity worker aims for record race in Two Castles Run
- 10:41 Hits of Adele to be recreated on the Lichfield Garrick stage
- 10:40 Katie flying flag for Corby in Miss Teen Galaxy finals
- 10:39 Ozell Pemberton murder: Second arrest after teen fatally stabbed in...
- 10:36 Josh Warrington takes IBF title from Lee Selby after pulsating...
- 10:36 Besiktas boss confirms Anderson Talisca's exit is imminent amid...
- 10:36 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho plots to rival Barcelona to sign ‘the...
- 10:33 Cuba plane crash company had ‘serious complaints’ before air...
- 10:32 Scots ‘increasingly likely’ to report suspected trafficking to police
- 10:29 Teen driver 'seriously ill' after Northallerton crash
- 10:29 Service for bereaved parents and families to take place at the...
- 10:28 Former Burton Sea Cadet commanding officer Trevor Brunce was always...
- 10:25 Real Madrid star Sergio Ramos reveals plan to stop Liverpool duo in...
- 10:25 Rangers boss Steven Gerrard to battle Aston Villa and Leeds for...
- 10:25 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho ready to cough up £35m for La Liga star
- 10:24 Unattended food sparks Lake District flat fire
- 10:23 England v Pakistan can be the healthy distraction the ECB so craves
- 10:19 Alice Rawsthorn’s cultural highlights
- 10:18 Terror attack survivors urge public to fight terrorism
- 10:17 Police search rightful owner of stolen generator
- 10:14 UKIP 'should fold' if Brexit done right, says ex-Welsh leader
- 10:14 Fire service saves 516 pets
- 10:13 Out of control bonfire in Ilkeston
- 10:12 Electoral body rejects claim by Vote Leave that it allowed donations
- 10:12 Boris Johnson escapes Brexit troubles to feed manatees in Peru
- 10:12 Of course someone’s turned the Yanny vs Laurel debate into eyebrow art
- 10:11 First pictures from scene of 'liquid' attack near Leicester Royal...
- 10:10 Helena Christensen: ‘When I’m on trips I listen to recordings of my...
- 10:10 Look what came in the post: the rise of subscription shopping
- 10:10 Man in his 20s killed in Mitcham stabbing