Probe launched after teenager stabbed in Longbridge
An investigation is underway after a teenager was stabbed outside a Birmingham college.
Police were called to the entrance of Bournville College, on Longbridge Lane , at around 2.50pm on Wednesday after receiving a report of a stabbing.
An 18-year-old was taken to hospital. His injuries are not described as life threatening.
A cordon was set up around the entrance for a few hours while police conducted their enquiries. It was later removed.
Read More Grieving mother releases heartbreaking photo of Wednesbury teenager on deathbed after stabbing
It is not known if the victim was a student at... read more
- 11:26 WEATHER ALERT: Rain warning issued for Notts
- 11:25 Take a trip back to the year you were born
- 11:25 Police appeal over VW Golf used in Walton drive-by shooting
- 11:25 Alvaro Morata enjoys post-honeymoon beach break as Manchester...
- 11:25 Old Blind School owners say Liverpool restaurant will reopen after...
- 11:25 U.S. Republican leaders work to buoy Senate healthcare bill
- 11:24 West Cumbrian criminal damage investigated by police
- 11:24 Elderly are up to speed with web
- 11:23 Trinity bosses offer to step down from trust to ensure £10m stadium...
- 11:23 Halifax child sex offender jailed for historic offences
- 11:22 Charger sparks blaze at Barrow home
- 11:22 Cannabis factories uncovered in Conwy as five arrested in drug...
- 11:21 Racially abusive man insulted and threatened emergency call handlers
- 11:21 Take a trip back to the year you were born
- 11:21 Pound v New Zealand dollar: GBP down against NZD despite narrowing...
- 11:21 Pound V euro: GBP uneasy against EUR ahead of Bank of England...
- 11:20 Residents of flagship Birmingham new centre tower block 'SAFE' from...
- 11:20 First pictures inside Manchester Arena surface as Prince Charles...
- 11:20 West Brom transfers: The latest on Jay Rodriguez
- 11:20 Traffic disruption in Spalding as water pipe bursts
- 11:20 Man in 'serious condition' after 20ft scaffolding fall in Chellaston
- 11:19 G20 watchdog says fintech doesn't pose threat to financial stability
- 11:19 London celebrity haunt The Ivy is opening on Temple Row in Birmingham
- 11:19 Remembrance Centre longlisted for RIBA Stirling Prize
- 11:19 Developers plan 800 new homes for Birmingham regeneration site
- 11:19 Heavy goods drivers suspended for mobile phone use
- 11:19 Reality Check: Your Brexit deal questions answered
- 11:18 Leamington Carnival will include a parade after successful appeal
- 11:18 Heavy goods drivers suspended for mobile phone use
- 11:17 Kind Irene steps forward