Probe goes on into death of boy after claims of bullying
Police have said they are continuing to investigate the death of an 11-year-old boy who killed himself after telling his mother he was being bullied.
West Yorkshire Police issued a statement about Asad Khan's death as thousands of people gathered at his funeral in his home city of Bradford.
Asad died shortly after he was found unresponsive at his home in Tile Street on Wednesday night.
Family friends said the young boy, who started Year 7 at Beckfoot Upper Heaton School three weeks ago, had told his mother he was having problems at school.
After his death, former Bradford city councillor... read more
- 09:10 Trojans U13 Warriors show desire in defeat to Normanton
- 09:10 Bands ready to put on acoustic show at Slam Dunk
- 09:09 Tackling Cumbria's childhood obesity epidemic is top of agenda at...
- 09:08 ALERT: Masked men spotted on CCTV trying doors in Sheffield suburb
- 09:08 How Trinity Leeds paved the way for a shopping revolution
- 09:08 Calls for Warwick District Council to release study into...
- 09:08 Traffic at a standstill on M621 in Leeds
- 09:08 What is it like to be in a driverless car? We put the first...
- 09:08 Mum FINED after autistic daughter, 9, missed school for charity ski...
- 09:07 Mum shares brutal Aldi warning and urges you to 'never' shop there
- 09:06 Lift finally back up in running at car park
- 09:05 10 of the best places to eat in Yorkshire
- 09:05 Task force set up to help homeless in Warwick district
- 09:04 Elderly couple taken to hospital after lamppost crash
- 09:04 Trio of burglars flee after Sheffield resident catches them red handed
- 09:04 Lift finally back up in running at car park
- 09:04 Tackling Cumbria's childhood obesity epidemic is top of agenda at...
- 09:03 Wigan pensioner who hoarded vile child porn is spared jail
- 09:02 Ex-Aston Villa star and his Real Housewives of Cheshire wife...
- 09:02 Jeremy Vine sparks row after broadcasting train passenger's loud...
- 09:01 Trio of burglars flee after Sheffield resident catches them red handed
- 09:00 Championship news: Reading to announce Jaap Stam's successor today...
- 08:59 Four-day inquest scheduled following death of Barrow dad, 45
- 08:59 Pervert marine engineer had nearly 25,000 indecent images of children
- 08:59 Arsenal are to blame for Alexis Sanchez’s Manchester United...
- 08:59 McWilliams ‘ready’ to step in for suspended O’Toole at Fleetwood
- 08:57 Breakthrough in campaign to cut speed limit along road in Holbeach
- 08:57 ‘Sucker for something new’ welcomes long-lost King Arthur...
- 08:57 Gary Barlow shows support for Ant McPartlin and compares his...
- 08:56 Warwick Poppies project now at halfway mark