Probe goes on into death of boy after claims of bullying
Police have said they are continuing to investigate the death of an 11-year-old boy who killed himself after telling his mother he was being bullied.
West Yorkshire Police issued a statement about Asad Khan's death as thousands of people gathered at his funeral in his home city of Bradford.
Asad died shortly after he was found unresponsive at his home in Tile Street on Wednesday night.
Family friends said the young boy, who started Year 7 at Beckfoot Upper Heaton School three weeks ago, had told his mother he was having problems at school.
After his death, former Bradford city councillor... read more
- 02:12 News Corp's truth defence thrown out in Geoffrey Rush defamation case
- 02:12 Ryan Shorthouse: A helping hand on the property ladder
- 02:11 Tony Abbott given extra entitlements as former prime minister
- 01:58 Consumer watchdog may investigate if Facebook data illegally used...
- 01:55 5G auction bidding starts in UK
- 01:53 Brazil: Bishop arrested on corruption charges
- 01:51 School exclusions: Are more children being expelled?
- 01:51 Food festivals: Celebrating the great and good of food
- 01:51 'How I became a female gang leader - and how prison saved me'
- 01:49 'It was time for Vincent to depart Walford': Richard Blackwood...
- 01:49 Leggy Jourdan Dunn shows off her svelte figure in striped dress...
- 01:49 'From the moment we met we were best friends': Pregnant Vogue...
- 01:49 'I really hope he finds peace': Kerry Katona tweets support for...
- 01:49 Laura Whitmore stuns in an elegant taupe jumpsuit as she joins...
- 01:49 Real Housewives of Cheshire star Tanya Bardsley and husband Phil...
- 01:45 President Trump bans deals in Venezuela's crypto-currency
- 01:43 Charles Hanson's antiques valuation day helps to support Bretby Art...
- 01:40 Bank highlights eight scams to watch out for in 2018
- 01:35 WWE RAW: HUGE WrestleMania 34 title match announced by Kurt Angle
- 01:31 Cirque du Soleil performer dies after falling during show
- 01:31 Where is the best place to live in the UK in 2018?
- 01:24 Starwatch: First interstellar visitor's name is nod to Hawaiian...
- 01:21 Pauline Hanson's One Nation declares $30,000 for use of James...
- 01:19 How Agatha Christie's Ordeal of Innocence was re-shot
- 01:17 NBA news: LeBron James recruited, Boston Celtics free agency claim,...
- 01:17 Roger Federer makes huge claim about the future of his tennis...
- 01:17 Lewis Hamilton: World champion sets HUGE Mercedes target for 2018
- 01:13 Under-doctored areas to get new medical schools
- 01:13 Class A drugs 'brought in for patients' at Essex mental health trust
- 01:13 Alfie Dingley's medical cannabis petition to be handed to government