Primary gets top marks for digital work
0 Have your say School inspectors were so impressed at the use of digital learning being used at Gordon Primary School they want to see it shared more widely.
Education Scotland is currently trying out new approaches to school inspections, and when inspectors visited Gordon Primary School in June this year, staff and parents were told that it was one of the try-out inspections.
Eight areas of school life were looked at and all received either a good or very good evaluation.
Inspectors were happy with the level of education and care they witnessed at Gordon Primary School and nursery and... read more
- 10:13 James Bond return: Daniel Craig CONFIRMED to reprise 007 role for a...
- 10:13 Emmerdale's Michael Parr denies he's quit the soap over acid attack...
- 10:12 'We can't wait to bring Joseph to Lowther stage'
- 10:11 Photographer transforms older women into stunning pinup models
- 10:11 Emergency services carry out mock rescue in Clitheroe
- 10:11 Figures reveal a high rate of heart failure in Northumberland
- 10:11 Funding aids vital restoration work to Cheviot summit
- 10:11 Car crash victim praises air ambulance
- 10:10 Have your say on tackling rural crime in your area
- 10:10 Huge haul of fake tobacco seized in the county last year
- 10:09 Huge haul of fake tobacco seized in the county last year
- 10:09 Smashed avocado comes exactly as described at Sainsbury’s
- 10:08 Burglars caused £4,000 damage to Penwortham store
- 10:07 Meet the face behind the Northampton sports group who is helping...
- 10:04 Get your tickets for the Team Verrico summer ball
- 10:04 Huge haul of fake tobacco seized in the county last year
- 10:04 LIVE: Lancashire v Warwickshire - Updates from Blackpool Cricket Club
- 10:03 Spa Striders placed well
- 10:01 Wigan dad-of-three's Inquest opens
- 10:00 Premier League transfer news: Anthony Martial, Mauro Icardi, Nabil...
- 09:58 What does ‘repeal the 8th’ mean? The Irish abortion...
- 09:58 Rail staff abused by passengers angry at timetable changes
- 09:58 Britain ‘must invest or become reliant on nuclear weapons’ in time...
- 09:58 Travel advice for Liverpool fans travelling to Kiev for the...
- 09:57 Premier League home records: Which clubs have been hardest to beat...
- 09:56 In the maxed-out NHS, pharmacists are just what the doctor ordered
- 09:56 Youngsters put through their paces to be part of Northamptonshire...
- 09:56 Rushden family hopeful ahead of meeting to discuss crucial funding...
- 09:56 Funeral of Doncaster charity stalwart Jeanette Fish to take place...
- 09:56 Over £2,000 raised for young Leeds rugby player who suffered...