Primark recalls 'dangerous' Christmas product after shopper's fire warning

Primark recalls 'dangerous' Christmas product after shopper's fire warning
 

Primark is recalling a ‘dangerous’ Christmas candle after it erupted into flames in a woman’s living room.
Jenny Ferneyhough bought the £5 silver glitter Christmas tree shaped candle from Primark in Manchester on Saturday.
But, after a couple of hours of it burning, she and her husband witnessed it burst into flames.
Following the shocking incident she took to Facebook to warn others and the post has since had nearly 90,000 shares and thousands of likes.
She also contacted Primark who today said they will be taking the product off shelves.
A Primark spokesman said: “We take the safety of... read more

 
7 December 2017 in Regional North West , Views: 39
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31