Primark launch on-trend summer fashion collection with prices starting at £3
Primark goes from strength to strength when it comes to on-trend fashion at a low cost.
Already this year the budget retailer has caused a frenzy amongst shoppers with items like its Beauty and the Beast Chip mug and a floor-length gingham dress.
So, if you've already started thinking about your summer wardrobe, you're on the right track.
Primark's summer womenswear collection is bold, bright and fun.
But if you're strictly a monochromatic fashionista don't let it put you off. Delving into this collection is the perfect excuse to experiment with colour without breaking the bank.
Our pick of... read more
- 13:26 What is giant hogweed and what should I look out for?
- 13:25 Chile hoping Alexis Sanchez's transfer uncertainty will help make...
- 13:25 Bristol City will listen to offers for Aden Flint as Fulham,...
- 13:25 Mo Farah to stand by Alberto Salazar despite doping controversy...
- 13:24 EastEnders spoilers: Reunion for Sonia Fowler and Tina Carter?
- 13:24 Man flies from Newcastle to London via Spain because it’s cheaper...
- 13:24 A gritty scene on the River Tyne in 1983 - see how the same...
- 13:22 Pakistan rejects U.S. sanctions against Kashmir militant
- 13:22 Man City refuse to enter bidding war for £40m Barcelona target...
- 13:21 Music fans warned time is running out to snap up priority tickets...
- 13:21 Sainsbury’s recalls sandwich fillers in food bug scare
- 13:21 Scores of jobs on offer at Experian - one of Nottingham's biggest...
- 13:21 Nintendo SNES Classic Mini announced - here's all you need to know
- 13:21 East Lindsey GP practices propose merger and launch consultation
- 13:21 Arts Council England backs Birmingham with £88m of new funding
- 13:21 Blue Oyster Cult at Rock City in Nottingham will be supported by...
- 13:21 Birmingham City midfielder completes move away from Blues
- 13:21 Top 10 things to see at Lichfield Festival 2017
- 13:21 YP Letters: Council out of touch with transport realities
- 13:21 YP Letters: Single market no barrier to global trade
- 13:21 Aston Martin RapidE to spearhead zero-emissions push
- 13:20 Yoga trapeze gets off to a flying start in Sheffield
- 13:19 Can you legally drive barefoot or in flip flops? This is the law
- 13:19 The cashpoint celebrates 50th birthday - here are 50 facts you need...
- 13:19 Monarchy to get big taxpayer pay rise - are they worth it?
- 13:19 Cristiano Ronaldo rethinks Real Madrid exit and Gareth Bale faces...
- 13:19 Police seek owners of items found at South Yorkshire service station
- 13:18 Airbus unveils futuristic helicopter which can fly 250mph - but is...
- 13:18 Drive My Bessa-carr and You Haxey Thing - Yorkshire water urges...
- 13:18 £6,000 donated to robot appeal to thank life-saving neurosurgeon