PricewaterhouseCoopers hires young East Midands talent
A firm of accountants and businesses advisers has taken on more than 40 graduates and students as part of its annual intake.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has recruited a total of 42 people to work at its practice at the Pegasus Business Park, near East Midlands Airport, at Castle Donington.
In total, the firm has recruited 201 graduates and students across the Midlands, where it also has offices in Birmingham. This is a seven per cent increase on its 2015 intake. The roles are spread across the firm's assurance, tax, consulting and deals businesses.
They include graduate level positions,... read more
- 12:58 Why have our cars suddenly been covered in dust?
- 12:57 Large traveller group who "broke into land" in Anfield to be moved...
- 12:57 Fun, games - and butties!
- 12:57 TEN shootings in 23 days as gun thugs cause misery across Merseyside
- 12:57 Johnny Depp on Donald Trump: Crime or free speech?
- 12:57 Dani Alves praises Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola as agents...
- 12:56 Disruption on trains between Matlock and Belper
- 12:56 COMMENT: Our health service is wonderful
- 12:56 Watch: Miracle escape for motorists after car becomes wedged under...
- 12:56 QUICK QUIZ: The week in questions...
- 12:56 Important safety message from Derbyshire police
- 12:56 Wylfa Newydd can 'learn lessons' from report into 'risky and...
- 12:56 Alex Sandro to Chelsea: Juventus ace perfect fit, he's second best...
- 12:54 Man rushed to hospital after Lye town centre machete attack
- 12:54 Couple buy former hotel and pub building and plan to redevelop it
- 12:53 Yuri Drozdov: The man who turned Soviet spies into Americans
- 12:53 Germany quashes gay men's convictions and offers compensation
- 12:53 COMMENT: Our health service is wonderful
- 12:53 Important safety message from Derbyshire police
- 12:53 Young woman from Harrogate in hospital after Land Rover smash near...
- 12:52 Three people were taken to hospital after a crash involving two...
- 12:52 WATCH Amazing drone footage of former American Adventure theme park
- 12:52 RMT announces three-day strike on Northern rail network
- 12:52 Ireland raises three billion euros from 'milestone' AIB sale
- 12:52 UK inflation expectations edge up only slightly in June - Citi/YouGov
- 12:52 Nemanja Matic agrees personal terms with Manchester United ahead of...
- 12:50 "I'm a reformed character": Leeds barber and Love Island contestant...
- 12:50 Teenage girl in critical condition after being hit by car in Leeds...
- 12:50 RMT announces three-day strike on Northern rail network
- 12:50 Monaco star Kylian Mbappe could be on his way to adidas from Nike...