Prescription painkiller that ‘claims more lives than heroin’
Prescription painkiller Tramadol is the deadliest drug in the UK, according to a leading pathologist.
It causes more deaths than the likes of heroin and cocaine and should be upgraded to a Class A drug, Professor Jack Crane said.
Gravedigger of the Year is a thing and the winner is loving life The pills should only be available via prescription, but there is a growing black market for Tramadol, anti-drug campaigners claim.
Professor Crane, state pathologist for Northern Ireland, told ITV News: ‘I don’t think that people realise how potentially risky taking Tramadol is.
‘I think it’s because... read more
- 21:28 ‘If you create a hostile environment, you shouldn’t be surprised...
- 21:25 Motorway closed in both directions due to "police incident"
- 21:22 Motorway closed in both directions due to "police incident"
- 21:21 Naked waffle house gunman disarmed by hero customer after killing...
- 21:20 Who will Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal have to beat to set up...
- 21:19 Burton man avoids jail after stealing clothing from Peacocks
- 21:19 Dan’s the man as Zamparelli cruises to victory
- 21:19 Hundreds turn up to say farewell to adored Chester busker Jonny Walker
- 21:17 Katie Price insists she did train for London Marathon - after...
- 21:17 Fifth successive defeat as season fades in poor finish
- 21:15 Arsene Wenger provides injury update on THREE Arsenal stars ahead...
- 21:14 Motorway closed in both directions due to "police incident"
- 21:09 Barcelona eye up Chelsea boss Antonio Conte to replace Ernesto...
- 21:07 WEEKEND WEB: We should be reducing our reliance on imports
- 21:03 Motorway closed in both directions due to "police incident"
- 20:56 Best of British: Sir Mo Farah left gasping by brutal pace but he...
- 20:55 Katie Price fires back after failing to finish London Marathon
- 20:55 'We would be better off in EU' say more than half of people in survey
- 20:52 The Big Brexit Survey: Does Coventry still want to leave the EU?
- 20:51 Motorway closed in both directions due to "police incident"
- 20:50 Mum finds out stillborn baby could have been saved three times
- 20:49 This is how many people in Doncaster think UK will be better off...
- 20:48 Meet the man who's survived a snake, bear and shark attack
- 20:45 Katie Price slams suggestions she didn’t train for London Marathon...
- 20:43 Council of Europe members suspected of corruption, inquiry reveals
- 20:42 Lara Dickenmann’s strike for Wolfsburg leaves Chelsea with mountain...
- 20:42 Catalans Dragons do enough to get past spirited York City Knights
- 20:34 Gary Ballance sends Yorkshire to verge of win against Nottinghamshire
- 20:34 Derbyshire poised for victory over Middlesex
- 20:30 Richard Leonard calls for more action by Labour on federalism