'Pray for Roslyn': Hapless IT worker is 'out of the office' after she crashes NHS servers by sending test email to ENTIRE 1.2million workforce - who then make it worse by hitting 'reply to all'
A hapless IT worker who crashed the NHS email server after she sent a 'test' message to 1.2million people has gone to ground today.
Roslyn Learmond, from Croydon, south London, had an extraordinarily bad day at work yesterday when a message meant for local GP practices went to everyone in the health service.
Her email, sent at 9.01am yesterday, was blank apart from 'test' in the subject line - and the problems it caused was then compounded when confused workers hit ‘reply all’ asking to be taken off the mailing list.
One worker estimated that more than 180million ‘needless’ messages were... read more
- 07:20 Ericsson to take writedowns, provisions, restructuring charges in...
- 07:20 South Yorkshire charity issues warning over conman
- 07:20 Traffic madness
- 07:20 We don’t need a J35 service station
- 07:18 WATCH: Burton balloon-modeller Paul Brown aims high with 10-foot...
- 07:18 Cleethorpes care home goes top of the class and wins best design award
- 07:18 Sgt Wilko’s barmy army! Fans will have winning feeling when Leeds...
- 07:17 More than 100 people to protest plans for new Huddersfield school -...
- 07:16 Ex-South Yorkshire Police to challenge his removal from the force
- 07:16 Hull KR close to signing Zach Dockar-Clay and Josh Johnson
- 07:16 New poll shows centrist Macron beating Le Pen to win French election
- 07:15 How will Brussels react to Article 50 being triggered?
- 07:15 Reality Check: Will the UK pay a €60bn 'divorce bill'?
- 07:15 Liam Payne faces the realities of nappy-changing head on in small...
- 07:14 Repeated fires cause damage to Lincolnshire's most haunted church
- 07:14 Street which fought huge housing plan could now get 280 new homes
- 07:14 More than 400 Doncaster properties hit by power cut
- 07:11 Beyond the blade: the truth about knife crime in Britain
- 07:11 Hartlepool United improving all the time
- 07:10 Gareth Bale should have seen red for bad tackle on John O'Shea,...
- 07:10 India ease to eight-wicket win over Australia in Dharamsala to...
- 07:08 Neil’s plight to help others after his own inspirational journey
- 07:07 Diego Costa: Why this Premier League target can be a phenomenon
- 07:07 Premier League’s big five eye Brazilian wonderkid
- 07:06 Emmerdale spoiler: Will Rebecca reveal fling with Robert to a...
- 07:06 Emmerdale spoiler: Laurel brings husband Ashley home to die in...
- 07:06 Coronation Street spoiler: Nathan EXPOSED as Bethany sees picture...
- 07:06 Neville: How Fergie told me it was time to leave Manchester United
- 07:06 Shropshire maternity units review ‘not a downgrade’
- 07:06 Neymar opens up on Lionel Messi and Barcelona following Man United...