Pothole claims cost Nottinghamshire County Council £36,000
0 Have your say Nottinghamshire County Council has paid out more than £36,000 for damage to vehicles caused by potholes in the last three years.
A total of 599 claims were made against the authority between 2013 and 2016, with the total for successful claims standing at £36,673.
The figures have been released after a request by the RAC Foundation.
In 2015/16, a total of 112 claims were made against Nottinghamshire County Council, with 46 of those being successful. This led to the authority paying out a total of £9,366. This was a decrease from the previous year when the authority paid out... read more
- 13:44 Boris Johnson proposes bridge across the English Channel
- 13:44 Wife of police boss Phil Gormley speaks out in misconduct row
- 13:44 Police call for peace as English Defence League set to descend on...
- 13:43 Grant to help Wakefield children exposed to domestic violence
- 13:43 Police searching for wanted man around Knottingley. Have you seen him?
- 13:43 ‘Action needed over break ins’
- 13:43 FINALLY! Is this the solution to stop disgusting dog fouling? DNA...
- 13:43 Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho admits he 'does not know' why...
- 13:43 Under the Radar: Folda
- 13:43 Book review: Literature And Union - Scottish Texts, British...
- 13:42 Liverpool FC miss out on summer target
- 13:42 'Vigilante' paedo hunters should join police instead of taking law...
- 13:42 Fifth man arrested over attack which left student fighting for his...
- 13:41 Airline tightens up pet rules after excessive pooping on planes
- 13:41 Housing landlords could face fines up to £30,000 under tough new rules
- 13:41 Police searching for wanted man around Knottingley. Have you seen him?
- 13:41 ‘Action needed over break ins’
- 13:39 Obese girl, 12, could be taken from mother's care
- 13:39 ‘House of Horrors’ couple ‘tortured kids’ but cared for pet dogs
- 13:39 Suicide pact ex-pole dancer JAILED for encouraging postman's death
- 13:38 Danny Williams and Ben Heneghan, James Alabi, Gateshead dealings,...
- 13:38 Exciting opportunity to see your own items on display at a Ripon...
- 13:38 Pokemon Go Community Day event COUNTDOWN: Start time, end time,...
- 13:38 Dashcam shows the moment panicking criminals run for it as police...
- 13:37 The top festivals to go to in the summer 2018
- 13:37 Grantham couple’s anger over flooding outside home
- 13:36 Replacing East Pier bridge to cost £350,000, with funding yet to be...
- 13:36 Plumlife Homes launches new affordable housing in Radcliffe
- 13:35 Castleford school to gift 1,000 books to set up library in Ghana
- 13:35 Health bosses hope to reassure people over shake-up of A&E services...