Postal Savings Bank shares make flat debut
Shares in China's Postal Savings Bank opened little changed as they made their trading debut in Hong Kong.
The $7.4bn (£5.7bn) share sale is the world's biggest initial public offering (IPO) since Chinese internet giant Alibaba floated in New York in 2014.
PSBC is China's fifth largest lender and the last of the country's big banks to list its shares.
But the first day of trading, its shares stood at 4.77 Hong Kong dollars, just above its IPO price of HK$4.76.
Analysts had expected a muted response because of the glut of Chinese bank stocks already in the market.
In addition, investors are... read more
- 18:13 Bayern Munich earmark Chelsea target Marco Verratti as replacement...
- 18:12 Ireland reports 'mad cow' case, says no risk to health
- 18:12 Trump to take handful of executive actions on Day One - transition
- 18:11 More than 400 jobs to go at Clydesdale and Yorkshire Bank
- 18:11 Harrogate woman's £25,000 win in Henshaws charity lottery
- 18:10 Teenager charged after youngster stabbed at Swedish 'no-go zone'...
- 18:10 ‘Robert Mugabe to die on October 17 2017’ Zimbabwean priest...
- 18:10 'Muslims should not wear burka in public’, says Australian Premier...
- 18:10 Rape-proof knickers created in wake of Cologne sex attacks SELL OUT...
- 18:10 Done Deal: Chelsea striker makes switch away from Stamford Bridge
- 18:09 WATCH: Stunning starlings put on a show in Derbyshire
- 18:09 Latest court results from the Ilkeston area
- 18:09 Woman hurt after car crashes into a hedge
- 18:09 Friends of St Cross make dream start to sleep fundraiser
- 18:08 Meet the four-legged new arrivals set to keep North East nature...
- 18:08 Dad who broke his back in seven places after horror motorbike crash...
- 18:08 Holocaust to be marked with a series of events across the North East
- 18:08 Theresa May accused of betraying the North East over total Brexit plan
- 18:08 Global temperature hits record high for third year in a row
- 18:07 Harrogate woman's £25,000 win in Henshaws charity lottery
- 18:07 Wall St. flat as tech gains counter weakness in retailers
- 18:06 Shell bolsters offshore wind interests with bid in U.S. tender
- 18:05 Jobs go as Huddersfield sandwich company folds
- 18:05 You can now attend a fitness class where humans have to exercise...
- 18:05 Gabon 1-1 Burkina Faso: Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang hits penalty to...
- 18:05 Patrick Bamford seals return to Middlesbrough as Chelsea make £8.5m...
- 18:05 FIA give approval for sale for Formula One to Liberty Media as...
- 18:05 Plymouth v Liverpool FA Cup LIVE: Plus Newcastle v Birmingham and...
- 18:04 Hedderman happy to win ugly against Enville
- 18:04 James Haskell likely to make first Wasps start since May in Zebre