Postal Savings Bank shares make flat debut
Shares in China's Postal Savings Bank opened little changed as they made their trading debut in Hong Kong.
The $7.4bn (£5.7bn) share sale is the world's biggest initial public offering (IPO) since Chinese internet giant Alibaba floated in New York in 2014.
PSBC is China's fifth largest lender and the last of the country's big banks to list its shares.
But the first day of trading, its shares stood at 4.77 Hong Kong dollars, just above its IPO price of HK$4.76.
Analysts had expected a muted response because of the glut of Chinese bank stocks already in the market.
In addition, investors are... read more
- 11:31 Louth man, 63, admits stealing cash from Jacksons Butchers
- 11:30 Greg Cunningham: exclusive PNE column
- 11:29 When Santa got stuck in the mineshaft
- 11:29 Tamworth ABC's Ryan Hatton is crowned national champion for the...
- 11:29 China: Xi calls for stricter ideological control of universities
- 11:29 MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE: Police and firefighters film video to...
- 11:29 Traffic alert: Long delays after crash on M62
- 11:28 Police cordon in place after man is stabbed near his Derbyshire home
- 11:29 Campaign to build bridge over ‘danger bypass’ after accident
- 11:28 Teenager arrested at Burton railway station and charged with...
- 11:28 Non-league football club's results expunged after resigning from...
- 11:28 Murali Vijay and Cheteshwar Pujara frustrate England's bowlers on...
- 11:28 Should drivers give way to cyclists when turning left?
- 11:28 Man injured after hit-and-run in Louth
- 11:28 Holidays are coming ... and so are your South Yorkshire Coca Cola...
- 11:27 West Brom have become an improved attacking force under Tony Pulis...
- 11:27 Man charged with phone possession in HMP Ranby
- 11:27 SCAM ALERT: Do not click on this email
- 11:27 EU launches new investigation into Chinese steel imports
- 11:27 FTSE gains, on track for best week since July
- 11:26 Kirkham makes Labour switch
- 11:25 MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE: Police and firefighters film video to...
- 11:24 FESTIVE BONANZA DAY 12: Win a fantastic touchscreen laptop worth £150
- 11:24 Strictly: Len Goodman 'doesn't know' who many contestants are
- 11:24 Nine things NOT to do at your work Christmas party
- 11:24 BREAKING: Dutch right-winger Geert Wilders found guilty in hate...
- 11:23 FCA says to toughen up crowdfunding rules
- 11:22 Number of Blackpool children in care is 'off the scale'
- 11:22 Vince the tortoise can walk again thanks to a snazzy Lego wheel
- 11:21 Siblings switch on Beadnell’s lights