Port Vale: Rob Page warns of competition to sign Ajay Leitch-Smith
PORT Vale manager Rob Page says he expects competition to sign his top-scorer Ajay Leitch-Smith but remains hopeful of getting the 26 year old to agree a new deal at Vale Park.
Leitch-Smith is out of contract with the Valiants but has been made an offer after scoring 13 goals in his first season with the club.
Port Vale boss Rob Page, right, with assistant manager Paul Bodin.
Page signed him in pre-season last year after Yeovil agreed to release the player from the final year of his contract. The goalscorer had left Crewe for Yeovil, but endured a difficult campaign in Somerset, scoring... read more
- 13:29 SNP axes key oil and gas industry measure
- 13:28 Chester-born Daniel Craig to be a father again at 50
- 13:28 Are you ready to rock?
- 13:28 Record Store Day: where to celebrate and pick up exclusive vinyl...
- 13:27 Passengers angry after new Melton bus service cuts announced
- 13:27 County councillor backs verge plan
- 13:27 Watch dangerous driver race through streets of Rugby
- 13:26 From seagulls to Bardot tops: this week’s fashion trends
- 13:26 What I wore this week: the new day dress
- 13:25 City Tastes & Tipples: Quality Qubana is banking on a bright future
- 13:25 Man sought by Cumbria Police in connection with arson attack on car
- 13:24 City Tastes & Tipples: Quality Qubana is banking on a bright future
- 13:23 VIDEO: CCTV footage shows group steal two motorbikes
- 13:22 PSG 'suspicious' of star man Neymar planning summer exit with Real...
- 13:22 Premier League's quickest players revealed... Mo Salah only ranks...
- 13:22 Man arrested over stabbing in Sheffield house
- 13:20 This many motorists think that breaking the speed limits is acceptable
- 13:20 Fylde coast woman in ‘constant discomfort’ Commons hears during...
- 13:18 American Apparel returns as an 'inclusive' online retailer
- 13:17 Co-op praises police for work in jailing ATM explosion gang who...
- 13:16 Friends make plans for gala celebrations
- 13:16 Charles 'to be next Commonwealth head'
- 13:15 Can you break a car window if a child is locked inside on a hot day?
- 13:14 Rachel Weisz reveals she's pregnant at 48 as star confirms she's...
- 13:13 Chester FC fans' jury: Board has 'critical choice' to make over new...
- 13:13 How cyclists plan to remember Leicester man who was murdered by...
- 13:12 It’s a Pockout teams appeal by Lions Club
- 13:12 London Marathon using recyclable cups to cut plastic waste
- 13:11 How to enter the Great Birmingham 10k run 2018
- 13:11 New craft beer bar Kilder opens in Digbeth