Popular chip shop forced to close after food poisoning allegations



A popular Midlands chippy has been forced to shut its doors - after health officials reprimanded them for prolonged food hygiene failures.
Customers had complained about food poisoning after visiting Bailey’s Fish Bar, in Derby Road, Kegworth.
And environmental health inspectors found a catalogue of problems during their inspections.
This included high levels of dangerous bacteria, hatching insects, disgusting surfaces and staff not washing their hands, reports the Leicester Mercury.
Gary and Vincent Bailey, co-owners of the fish bar, appeared at Leicester Magistrates’ Court to plead guilty... read more

 
14 December 2017 in Regional West, Views: 34
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31