Policeman was ‘sexting’ colleague while on duty
A Blackpool policeman sent an explicit photograph to a colleague while on duty, a disciplinary hearing was told.
It was also alleged married traffic officer Julian Berry had driven away from the division to engage in a romantic relationship.
He also is alleged to have assisted his wife in running a business selling soiled underwear on the internet.
Further allegations against PC Berry, heard by the panel, sitting at Leyland police station, include:
That he ignored two ‘code one’ emergency calls while on duty as he chatted to clubbers;
That he spent more than 30 hours on duty in a coffee... read more
- 07:08 The touching story behind Hull's homeless DJ
- 07:07 Donald Glover on the return of Atlanta: ‘I’m not making a TV show,...
- 07:05 What links Zinedine Zidane, Bob Paisley and Carlo Ancelotti? The...
- 07:04 Sturgeon says Brexit negotiations have ‘eroded’ trust in Westminster
- 07:04 Councils raid reserves to pay for frontline daily services
- 07:03 Life in Fridaythorpe, the village on top of the Wolds
- 07:02 FARMING MATTERS: Sheep farmers’ anxiety over dogs
- 07:01 Leeds transfer news: Sky Sports man delivers major update on summer...
- 07:01 Arsenal transfer news: Aleksandr Golovin swoop could be hijacked by...
- 07:00 Airbus warning shows Tories need to wake up to dangers of hard Brexit
- 06:50 Scottish pig sector at risk from shortage of CO2
- 06:50 Arsenal transfer news: The REAL reason for Unai Emery's small...
- 06:50 Liverpool transfer news: HUGE Alisson update from Spain affects...
- 06:48 No inquiry or criminal action to be taken over E.coli death of child
- 06:47 PNE midfielder Paul Gallagher wants to give fans Premier League...
- 06:45 Sheep exporter's licence cancellation a federal decision, says WA...
- 06:44 Children 'need 100 key words' to read
- 06:42 Government 'tree champion' makes Sheffield saga a priority after...
- 06:40 SAVE OUR BUSES: Councillors explore lifeline for the number 67
- 06:40 Dementia Friends training for cadets and officers in Northants
- 06:40 Yet more accolades for Wellingborough pub
- 06:37 John McLellan: What is that First really worth?
- 06:37 INCOMPETENCE: Chorley MP Lindsay Hoyle slams Lancashire County...
- 06:33 Wild swimming in Yorkshire: Why it's the closest you can get to nature
- 06:33 Top Scots graduates make £61,000 five years after leaving uni
- 06:31 Saturday’s best TV: Hidden; The Great Exhibition of the North
- 06:27 Forestry Commission puts Sheffield Council's tree-felling scheme...
- 06:26 Chelsea transfer news: Roy Hodgson makes STUNNING Ruben...
- 06:24 Marine plastic: Hundreds of fragments in dead seabirds
- 06:22 Flying the flag for England