Police warning to motorists after Amber Valley vehicle break-ins
0 Have your say Police in the Amber Valley are reminding motorists to make sure they lock their vehicles and keep valuables out of sight after a spate of thefts.
Since the start of September there have been 11 reports where items have been stolen from vehicles across the area.
Sergeant Lyndsey Curtis of the Safer Neighbourhood team said: “Everyone has a part to play in reducing crime, and you can help by making sure you lock your vehicles whenever they are unattended, whether overnight or even if you are just leaving it for a moment.
“In recent incidents valuable items have been left in an... read more
- 15:32 Winter Olympics digest: Team GB coach branded a ‘traitor curler’
- 15:32 Derbyshire man charged with the robbery of a 12-year-old girl
- 15:32 Mansfield man’s “terrifying” attack on ex-partner
- 15:31 RAF Tornado's night flight pictured over Leeds
- 15:31 E-fit released in hunt for South Yorkshire burglars who threatened...
- 15:31 New Peugeot 508 2018 LEAKED pictures reveal car’s major redesign
- 15:30 Troy: Fall of a City: Who was King Priam? Was the Trojan king real?
- 15:30 Stand down – Ed Sheeran isn’t married despite wearing ‘wedding ring’
- 15:30 ‘When I think about him touching me, my flesh crawls’ Worksop man...
- 15:30 Welcome to Halifax: 'The Shoreditch of the North'
- 15:30 Mansfield man’s “terrifying” attack on ex-partner
- 15:29 Mansfield man’s “terrifying” attack on ex-partner
- 15:29 Agent admits Manchester United target Jorginho could leave Napoli
- 15:29 Victor Lindelof 'wants reassurances from Jose Mourinho over his...
- 15:29 Derbyshire man charged with the robbery of a 12-year-old girl
- 15:28 RAF Tornado's night flight pictured over Leeds
- 15:28 MPs endorse Labour council candidate who claimed ISIS doesn't exist
- 15:28 Travellers finally move on from Ellesmere Port Sports Village car park
- 15:25 RAF Tornado's night flight pictured over Leeds
- 15:25 Jeremy Wright MP urging Home Office to change mind on cannabis...
- 15:24 Five ways your local pharmacy can help your child 'stay well'
- 15:24 Derbyshire man charged with the robbery of a 12-year-old girl
- 15:24 Whitehaven Town Council to debate extreme protection measures
- 15:23 Lost Broadway songs make the stage at last
- 15:23 New driver jailed after crash caused death of two women from Spalding
- 15:22 Woman dies after nine-hour ambulance wait
- 15:22 Rail commuter who lost legs in fall has £1.9m claim rejected
- 15:22 What is the Windsor hum and is it really US Steel’s fault?
- 15:22 Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone images leaked by MWC app
- 15:21 M62 Ainley Top shooting trial delayed by seven more months