Police want to trace van and car over suspected kidnap and murder of Belgrave Road jeweller Ramniklal Jogiya
Detectives want to trace a van and a car they believe were involved in the suspected kidnap and murder of 74-year-old Ramniklal Jogiya.
The white Ford Transit van and blue Ford Fiesta ST were seen in the Belgrave Road area around the time of the jeweller’s disappearance.
They were seen looping around Brandon Street and Dorset Street, before moving back on to Belgrave Road between 7pm and 7.50pm.
Leicestershire Police believe Mr Jogiya was pulled into the van as he walked up Brandon Street.
CCTV shows the Transit travelling up Belgrave Road and out of the city.
Mr Jogiya was last seen on... read more
- 09:37 UK unemployment rises by 46,000
- 09:37 "Exploitative" online advert sparks outrage
- 09:37 Valentino Rossi makes worrying claim ahead of MotoGP opener: Yamaha...
- 09:36 Blaze at glass recycling plant in South Kirkby near Pontefract
- 09:36 Weather: 'BEAST FROM THE EAST' to freeze Yorkshire next week
- 09:36 Dundee United boss Csaba Laszlo insists they have not given up on...
- 09:36 St Johnstone striker Steven MacLean admits Celtic boss ‘hit nail on...
- 09:35 Karen Clifton posts first picture with Kevin in months amid ‘split’...
- 09:35 Cancer warning: NINE signs of bladder cancer that you should get...
- 09:35 Kevin the Carrot gets the chop after a single complaint about an...
- 09:35 Man hurt as car ends up in Doncaster ditch
- 09:35 Golf club in Burnley targeted by thieves
- 09:35 Plans for direct North Lincolnshire to London trains
- 09:35 Tax chaos for 900,000 savers as NS&I three-year pensioner bonds...
- 09:35 LIVE: Wednesday's Preston North End news - Aston Villa reaction and...
- 09:34 'Affordable' housing in Bilton: new meeting announced
- 09:34 Leeds Rag Fashion Show: A Time.less display of creativity and energy
- 09:34 Chelsea star Eden Hazard talks Barcelona tactics and makes Lionel...
- 09:33 Junior doctor knocked over woman on Sunderland crossing
- 09:33 Troy: Fall of a City: Who was the Greek hero Agamemnon?
- 09:33 Back off! Hungary votes AGAINST Euro Commission as it tries to...
- 09:32 Meeting to make decision on proposals to reduce size of Lichfield...
- 09:32 Warwick primary school pupils get a helping hand planting spring bulbs
- 09:32 Weather: 'BEAST FROM THE EAST' to freeze Yorkshire next week
- 09:31 Netanyahu aide agrees to implicate PM over corruption claims – reports
- 09:31 Lake District zip-wire plans abandoned after protests
- 09:31 Pound to euro exchange rate: Brexit report drives sterling higher
- 09:31 Breaking: Fire crews in attendance at Mablethorpe house fire
- 09:30 Doncaster octogenarian’s royal appointment in recognition of...
- 09:30 Leeds Rag Fashion Show: A Time.less display of creativity and energy