Police seek to demolish part of Kos farmhouse in search for missing Ben Needham
Police searching for missing toddler Ben Needham on the Greek island of Kos are negotiating to demolish part of the farmhouse on the site.
A specialist team has begun a second week of detailed excavations close to where the 21-month-old went missing in 1991.
Operations continued as Ben's sister described the pain the family is feeling while they wait for news.
Detective Inspector Jon Cousins told reporters he was negotiating with the family who own a farmhouse at the site as he wants to knock down part of the structure.
He said: " I'm in negotiation with the family that own the... read more
- 16:54 Second accident mars Rio Carnival parade finale, 12 hurt
- 16:54 Tibetan women's soccer players denied US visas for Texas tournament
- 16:53 How the Merseyrail strike will affect you - key questions answered...
- 16:53 Grimsby Town boss calls for 'more intelligence' against Colchester...
- 16:53 One of the 21st century's finest pieces of art
- 16:52 Fake £5 notes are in circulation and here's how you can spot them
- 16:50 Police launch appeal to find man who goes by four different names
- 16:50 Shortlist for CAMRA Leicester's Pub of the Year 2017 announced
- 16:50 New 420 pupil school to open in Nottinghamshire
- 16:49 Out-of-contract XI: Man United star Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Chelsea...
- 16:49 Do we really need more student accomodation in Liverpool? This man...
- 16:49 Surfing heads inland, to Austin, Texas
- 16:48 Legend makes big call: £40m-rated star has been tracked by Man...
- 16:47 'How do I protect my family?': EU citizens in Britain contemplate...
- 16:47 New FCC chair vows 'light-touch' approach to regulation
- 16:47 Sir Patrick Stewart learning to paint with young Scots artist
- 16:46 Wall Street slips as financials, discretionary stocks drag
- 16:46 U.N. says Thailand leaves legal loophole for torture, disappearances
- 16:46 Teenager punched and stamped on during Widnes street robbery
- 16:46 Car drives into crowd at Mardi Gras parade in Alabama
- 16:45 I refuse to be ashamed of relying on my partner for money
- 16:43 BREAKING: Dozens hurt as car ploughs into crowd at Mardi Gras...
- 16:42 All aboard for re-opening of miniature railway
- 16:42 Online court hearings set to ‘modernise” Scottish courts
- 16:42 EastEnders: Concerned Shirley Carter warns Whitney to STAY AWAY...
- 16:41 Man United star Paul Pogba attacked by fans in restaurant after...
- 16:41 Dean Saunders: This is the key reason why Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool...
- 16:41 EU parliament says governments delayed new rules on car emissions
- 16:40 Horizon Zero Dawn reveals astonishing vision of future Birmingham -...
- 16:40 Not all paedophiles should be jailed, says police chief