Police release new images as part of probe into violent clashes at Liverpool neo-Nazi rally
Detectives have released images of people they want to speak with after a Liverpool city centre demonstration descended into violence.
Trouble flared when supporters of a neo-Nazi protest clashed with anti-fascists on the steps of St George’s Hall in February.
Police have so far questioned 59 people - and charged seven - as part of an investigation into the disorder.
Detectives probing the trouble, which broke out on February 27, today said they remain intent on completing an extensive investigation.
In total 33 people were arrested on the day of the disorder, while a further five were... read more
- 10:39 Everton ace to discuss future with Ronald Koeman as West Ham and...
- 10:38 Why Yorkshire folk still prefer to pay and display with cash
- 10:38 Two crews attend kitchen fire in Louth
- 10:38 New top cop wants a ‘first class response’ for Fylde and Wyre
- 10:38 South Shore crews called to extractor fan fire
- 10:38 Trinity Walk’s celebrates fifth birthday with a record-breaking year
- 10:37 University students urged to get vaccinated against meningitis and...
- 10:37 Woman punched in the face by man in Kettering
- 10:37 Liverpool FC boss Klopp's dig at 'long-ball' Manchester United
- 10:37 David Beckham pays tribute to Manchester United staff member who...
- 10:37 Man dies following head-on crash on the A361 near Daventry
- 10:37 Trinity Walk’s celebrates fifth birthday with a record-breaking year
- 10:37 Everton FC fans witness Tom Davies' coming of age
- 10:37 ‘I’m allergic to my husband’
- 10:37 'Under Dean Keates there is a team forming' - Wrexham AFC fans give...
- 10:37 Mexico BPM music festival: Reports of shootings in clubs
- 10:37 'Anne Frank link' unearthed at Sobibor camp
- 10:37 Egypt court upholds ruling halting transfer of islands to Saudi Arabia
- 10:37 Council’s fight for cash to repair Doncaster’s damaged roads
- 10:37 Mold Festival of Light is a dazzling success
- 10:36 Inquest into Staffordshire and Derbyshire couple killed in Tunisia...
- 10:36 Netflix customers targeted in phishing scam which aims to steal...
- 10:36 Italy discussing its budget problems with EU - Treasury official
- 10:36 Council’s fight for cash to repair Doncaster’s damaged roads
- 10:35 Arsenal plot shock move to beat Man United and Chelsea to £50m star...
- 10:35 YP Comment: Time to reinvent cones hotline?
- 10:35 Couple on benefits spent £40,000 on their wedding
- 10:35 Fire breaks out in chimney of Scalford house
- 10:34 New neonatal room opens at Victoria hospital
- 10:34 South Shore crews called to extractor fan fire