Police probe after schoolkids 'launch fireworks at terrified mum'
Police are investigating after schoolkids reportedly aimed fireworks at a terrified mum.
The mum, who didn’t want to be identified for fear of reprisals, said the kids got off a bus in Aigburth Vale and threw fireworks through the gates of her flat block yesterday afternoon.
She told the ECHO: “There are flats right next to the bus stops and today there were fireworks thrown the gate.
“When I heard it going off, I went down and they scattered.
“There were two girls still standing there and they were acting really suspiciously.
“I tried to speak to them but when I did, a group of others came... read more
- 14:12 Boozed-up reveller attacked doorman after being turned away from pub
- 14:12 Yorkshire weather: Temperatures could rival Tenerife as spring...
- 14:11 Yorkshire weather: Temperatures could rival Tenerife as spring...
- 14:11 Kirkby man accused of murdering Paul Groom to stand trial this summer
- 14:11 Pictures show the scale of damage caused to a barber shop after an...
- 14:11 EIB asks French diesel inquiry to probe Renault's use of loans
- 14:11 Planning applications: Plans for alterations to the Dusty Miller
- 14:10 Shamed police inspector found with £700k of drugs 'a disgrace to...
- 14:10 Nominate a first aid hero
- 14:10 More ‘smart motorway’ work to begin next week
- 14:10 Watch Miss Leicestershire contestants put through their paces
- 14:09 Brexit 'could damage UK's ability to fight corruption'
- 14:09 Signaller on TV railway series – and Grantham’s bridge strikes get...
- 14:08 BREAKING: Police investigate death of baby
- 14:08 Wall St opens higher; healthcare bill vote awaited
- 14:07 Chelsea News: Nemanja Matic the reason for Premier League success –...
- 14:07 Jordan Henderson: I was told on phone a move to Liverpool had been...
- 14:07 Karen completes charity challenge to swim length of English Channel...
- 14:07 Get a FREE Domino's pizza this weekend with this simple trick
- 14:07 CCTV camera near scene of St Ann's knife attack had been removed...
- 14:06 Duo travel back in time to take on a 120-mile canal stroll!
- 14:06 Morecambe singer’s charity to use power of music
- 14:06 Tesco to cut petrol and diesel prices by 2p ahead of Mother’s Day
- 14:06 Falcons’ feathers will boost BAE jets
- 14:05 Grimsby Town boss Bignot on latest links to Lambs favourite
- 14:05 Polesworth man takes on epic journey across country for Herald...
- 14:04 Deadline for voter registration is near for Deepings and Bourne
- 14:04 New survey on youth mental health services in Lincolnshire
- 14:04 New team to prevent employee shortages
- 14:04 Apprentices dig in to help Northumberland schools