Police: Man stabbed to death near chicken takeaway was targeted
Detectives have named a man who died after being stabbed in the stomach and staggering into a fried chicken takeaway.
A murder inquiry had been launched after Mansoor Mahmood was found outside Dixi Chicken diner on High Street, Brierley Hill at around 4.45pm on Saturday October 15.
Witnesses said the 24-year-old had staggered in and pleaded “help me” before collapsing on the floor.
A takeaway worker called for an ambulance and staff placed a blanket around the man to keep him warm while paramedics arrived. But he later died in hospital.
Read More Stabbed murder victim fled to chicken... read more
- 14:39 Veterans need specific services to overcome addiction, new...
- 14:39 Yesterday Americans said they invented Irn-Bru – today they’re...
- 14:39 Wall St. opens higher as tech stocks rise, oil rebounds
- 14:38 If you post about Harry Potter on Facebook today, something...
- 14:38 Time Inc, Barclays to launch Fortune 500 stock indices
- 14:37 Nemanja Matic to undergo medical at Manchester United within next...
- 14:37 SLIDESHOW: Swan song for Mytholmroyd Gala after more than 50 years
- 14:37 Grace Academy students given lessons in well-being for Healthy...
- 14:36 Armed man confronted neighbour with baseball bat after dispute
- 14:36 ‘We are amused’ – kids love Victorian toys
- 14:35 College cladding is safe and ‘not the type’ used on Grenfell Tower
- 14:35 Weekend cricket results
- 14:35 Jeremy Corbyn's plan to renationalise railways: Cumbria reacts
- 14:35 Novak Djokovic limbers up ahead of Wimbledon as the Serbian ace...
- 14:35 Liverpool target Naby Neita wants to leave RB Leipzig but could...
- 14:34 Sign up for the Big Clean in Bourne and the Deepings
- 14:34 Help shape future of Deepings and Bourne at July drop-in days
- 14:34 BREXIT ONE YEAR ON: What you had to say
- 14:34 Italy bank bailout anger as EU has 'one rule for Rome and another...
- 14:33 Harry Potter SHOCK: Major study says most British people would be...
- 14:33 Veterans need specific services to overcome addiction, new...
- 14:33 Spalding PCSO helps lead new recruitment drive by Lincolnshire Police
- 14:33 Mystery over future of changes to police funding machinery
- 14:32 Six arrests after reports of street fight in Sunderland
- 14:32 Is GLOW based on a real TV show? Meet the original Gorgeous Ladies...
- 14:32 Man dies after taking ecstasy known as 'pink champagne'
- 14:32 Organic product recalled due to salmonella contamination
- 14:29 Transfer News LIVE updates: Vitolo to Chelsea, Man Utd medical...
- 14:29 Worried parents 'kept in the dark' over possible Kingsway Academy...
- 14:28 £2,000 boost available to national park projects