Police: Man stabbed to death near chicken takeaway was targeted
Detectives have named a man who died after being stabbed in the stomach and staggering into a fried chicken takeaway.
A murder inquiry had been launched after Mansoor Mahmood was found outside Dixi Chicken diner on High Street, Brierley Hill at around 4.45pm on Saturday October 15.
Witnesses said the 24-year-old had staggered in and pleaded “help me” before collapsing on the floor.
A takeaway worker called for an ambulance and staff placed a blanket around the man to keep him warm while paramedics arrived. But he later died in hospital.
Read More Stabbed murder victim fled to chicken... read more
- 15:42 Choir hits right notes at UK final
- 15:42 Couple jailed after starving dogs and locking them under the stairs
- 15:42 Bodies of two boys, 17, found near cliffs in Saltburn
- 15:41 Trainspotting sequel props sold for charity
- 15:41 Sir Lenny Henry STORMS OFF Graham Norton's Big Chat after yelling...
- 15:38 Manchester United’s Daley Blind linked with AS Roma transfer
- 15:38 Jose Mourinho reveals the real reason he was in Croatia amid Ivan...
- 15:38 Four Egyptian soldiers killed by explosion in Sinai
- 15:35 Boxing Junior Championships cancelled due to 'threat to life'
- 15:34 QUIZ Celebrate Elton John’s 70th by proving you know all the words...
- 15:33 Who is Manchester United transfer target Ivan Perisic?
- 15:33 How to buy Man City tickets: A guide on how to attend the team's...
- 15:33 Call for councils to ban sky lanterns and balloons in Lincolnshire...
- 15:32 Woman who voted for Trump upset to find her husband will be deported
- 15:32 When do the clocks go forward in 2017?
- 15:32 Choir hits right notes at UK final
- 15:30 Justice League movie TRAILER: Full explosive promo arrives in full...
- 15:30 Seamus Coleman injury: Everton boss Ronald Koeman speaks out on...
- 15:29 How to look after your mental health when you’re always on...
- 15:29 Brazil teacher changes hairstyle to support bullied girl
- 15:29 Air ambulance called after two car crash near Holmfirth
- 15:26 How Hull could soon blanket ban pavement parking
- 15:26 Hull FC player ratings and stats after win at Wigan Warriors
- 15:25 Arsene Wenger gives contract update and reveals future plans
- 15:25 EU leaders meet in Rome but growing Euroscepticism in Italy...
- 15:24 Police pounce on homes and a barge during drugs raids
- 15:22 CHOKING HAZARD: Products for teething babies recalled due to safety...
- 15:22 Don’t forget- the clocks go forward tomorrow
- 15:21 Life on the Farm column with Frances Graham
- 15:21 'I Am Still Me' - Moving photography exhibition shows people with...