Police launch appeal for help to find pensioner who is missing from south Manchester
Police are appealing for help to find a pensioner who is missing from south Manchester.
Joyce Cordingley, 76, has gone missing from the Stretford area this afternoon.
She is white, 5ft 3, of slim build and has brown hair.
Joyce has a mole on her left cheek and wears make-up.
She was wearing a stone coloured raincoat, with a blouse, possibly a cardigan, dark trousers and Clarks shows with a velcro fastening.
Joyce often shops Stretford Arndale or travels to Chorlton on the bus.
If you see Joyce please can you ring 101 and quote incident number 1186 191016
- 01:13 Germans see refugees as biggest problem despite falling numbers
- 01:03 UFC 206: Anthony Pettis comes in three pounds over for...
- 01:03 Aston Villa players visit soup kitchen in Birmingham as they spread...
- 00:53 BOSTON SATURDAY LEAGUE: Fixtures
- 00:46 Cryogenic storage offers hope for renewable energy
- 00:40 Andrew Lloyd Webber backs amateur performances of School Of Rock
- 00:40 Michael Gove tells Fern Britton of regrets over his Tory...
- 00:40 1D star Louis Tomlinson to honour mother on X Factor
- 00:40 Donald Trump discusses links with Scotland in phone call to...
- 00:40 Corbyn issues pledge on legal support for domestic abuse victims
- 00:40 Boris Johnson charms Gulf leaders days after Saudi Arabia 'proxy...
- 00:39 Catholic conflict of interest for FA's sex-abuse QC led to switch
- 00:39 Tourism boost for Lake District as hoteliers record busy period
- 00:39 In Sky deal, Murdochs shield Fox from sagging U.S. ad market
- 00:35 Walter Mazzarri: Watford aren't a dirty side despite discipline issues
- 00:33 Middlesbrough star Fabio cried after hearing the news of the...
- 00:33 Chapecoense appoint Vagner Mancini as new coach as club begins to...
- 00:33 Neymar shares picture of signed Odell Beckham shirt on Instagram...
- 00:30 Boris Johnson: 'Profound concern' for people of Yemen
- 00:27 Conor McGregor takes a 'private jet' to get Texas fried chicken...
- 00:19 Martin Keown's Big Match Analysis: Henrikh Mkhitaryan can do damage...
- 00:18 Climate change WAS to blame for the deadly 2016 avalanche that...
- 00:18 Don't call it jet black! Samsung reveals 'black pearl' version of...
- 00:18 The mysterious meteorites that could prove Jupiter DID have a...
- 00:17 Lincolnshire’s new police chief is ready to fit the Bill
- 00:14 Sean Dyche says Eddie Howe's lucky to have an owner that splashes...
- 00:13 Rising savings ratio looks a good bet
- 00:13 Gig review: Red Hot Chili Peppers/Babymetal
- 00:13 Gig review: Honeyblood
- 00:13 Music review: Scottish Chamber Orchestra/Kristian Bezuidenhout