Police: Kim's Paris robbers saw jewels on social media
Thieves who robbed Kim Kardashian West at gunpoint were targeting possessions seen on social media, police said after the multi-million pound jewellery raid.
The reality TV star left Paris on a private jet just hours after she was robbed of jewellery reportedly worth £9 million at an exclusive private apartment building.
Police in the French capital have described the incident as "extremely rare" and said the robbers were focused on "possessions that had been seen and noticed via social media".
Four days ago, Kardashian West posted a close-up photograph of a huge diamond... read more
- 13:37 Arsene Wenger reveals timing of his exit after 22 years at Arsenal...
- 13:36 Ramsbottom schoolgirl wins national table tennis title
- 13:36 Do you know where missing boy from Wellingborough is?
- 13:35 Mum furious after pub tells her to 'control children or leave'
- 13:35 Man paid someone £500 to split his tongue in two
- 13:34 Mill Fields builds on its sales team with new hire
- 13:33 Man Utd star Alexis Sanchez takes stunning swipe at Arsenal
- 13:32 Prince William just dropped a huge hint over the royal baby name
- 13:32 Man fined for filming dog giving Nazi salutes launches fundraiser...
- 13:32 Viagogo to be taken to court after failing to follow rules to...
- 13:32 Cheeki Rafiki yacht operator cleared over sailor deaths
- 13:32 The Leeds garden which is good for mind, body and soil
- 13:31 IN PICTURES: Another memorable day for Bridlington Lifeboat
- 13:31 Sizzling week-long heatwave set to return to UK again, say forecasters
- 13:31 Tigers player “assisting police”, club confirms
- 13:30 Harvey strikes gold at swimming finals
- 13:28 Ant McPartlin ‘won’t be back till next year’ - Stephen Mulhern
- 13:28 Do you know where missing boy from Wellingborough is?
- 13:28 Google's Gmail gets self-destruct option ahead of GDPR
- 13:26 These celebrities with tiny heads will get you through the day
- 13:26 Arsene Wenger reveals Sir Alex Ferguson has been in contact about...
- 13:26 RUMOUR MILL: Luis Enrique interests Arsenal, Ancelotti may be...
- 13:26 Arsene Wenger picks out his favourite European match from his...
- 13:26 Banbury’s McDonalds goes into the digital age
- 13:25 Meet the volunteers giving homeless people back their dignity with...
- 13:25 Firefighters tackle blaze at Long Whatton sawmill
- 13:24 Madrid regional president resigns over alleged face cream theft
- 13:24 Prestwich stowaways: "They could be anywhere" police say
- 13:24 13 semis park under freeway bridge to try and stop man...
- 13:24 The Irish came together for equality three years ago – we need to...