Police issue warning following spate of burglaries in Stamford
0 Have your say Stamford residents are being urged to make sure their homes are secure overnight after three burglaries were reported in the past week.
In all cases, the offenders gain entry to the properties through insecure conservatory windows and doors.
The latest incident happened at a house in Radcliffe Road overnight on Tuesday. Cash and a wallet containing bank cards were taken.
On Sunday night a property in Foundry Road was broken into, but nothing was taken and on Thursday of last week, a handbag was stolen from a house in Little Casterton Road.
A Lincolnshire Police spokesman... read more
- 13:32 Man appears in court over murder of Rolandas Poskus after body...
- 13:32 Man charged with assault following death of Nuneaton man
- 13:31 The story behind Business Secretary's backing for Grimsby's...
- 13:31 VIDEO: £5m retail development at the former Vesuvius factory site...
- 13:31 Watch incredible moment traffic cops box in suspected criminals as...
- 13:31 Fightback dinner celebrates the youngest person in Scotland living...
- 13:31 New divides over oil prices as Opec heads for crunch meeting
- 13:29 Roads now open following serious collision near Northampton
- 13:29 Edinburgh’s Archangels syndicate takes top spot
- 13:29 Man City chief provides major update on Jorginho deal
- 13:29 Culture secretary urges BBC to appoint female Question Time host
- 13:29 Shamed MSP Mark McDonald 'should be suspended from Holyrood'
- 13:28 Mum's airing cupboard death 'devastated family'
- 13:28 Police car collides with bus in Newport, injuring 10
- 13:26 Anger in Cumbria at 'valueless' northern rail slur
- 13:25 Carlisle comes up trumps when it comes to clean air
- 13:25 Anger in Cumbria at 'valueless' northern rail slur
- 13:25 Dinosaur bones, shark teeth and crocodile armour at popular museum
- 13:25 Theresa May’s backdrop collapses again in Prime Ministerial...
- 13:25 Teen remanded over Wakefield city-centre stabbing
- 13:24 Top Grasmere chef proves he can handle the heat
- 13:24 A thief who struck at a shopping centre has been locked-up and...
- 13:23 Parents swap the suburban life for living on the open road in an...
- 13:23 'You can lose my suitcases but don't take my stroopwafel!' United...
- 13:23 Book review: The Blood Road, by Stuart MacBride
- 13:23 Book review: Assurances, by JO Morgan
- 13:23 Trader's €1bn deals voided after training platform mix-up
- 13:23 Nato chief says Trump-Putin meeting would not contradict policy
- 13:23 Iran's female football supporters make history at World Cup stadium...
- 13:23 Myrtle Allen obituary