Police crackdown on dangerous and anti-social bikers in Northumberland
Police have seized dozens of motorbikes in a bid to crackdown on anti-social behaviour.
Reckless riders have been causing danger across Northumberland with Ashington and Hirst both being blighted by the problem.
Officers say riders are causing damage to the local area, disturbing residents and putting themselves in danger.
And now they are putting on extra patrols in an attempt to stamp out the behaviour.
Officers are also clamping down on uninsured and unlicensed drivers who are causing concern in the community.
Police say they have issued dozens of warnings to riders and a number of... read more
- 15:13 Transfer gossip: Morata wants United switch
- 15:13 Pair jailed for a combined 44 years over Cramlington murder
- 15:13 Caroline Flack's incredible dig at Amber's Love Island antics
- 15:12 Stop with your simple eye makeup: Unicorn horn eyeliner is here
- 15:12 'Disgusting' fly-tip in Derby city centre cleared up - and...
- 15:11 Virgil van Dijk is not for sale: Southampton chief hands Chelsea...
- 15:11 First steps being taken to tackle teen travel charges
- 15:11 Armed Forces Day in Berwick
- 15:11 UPDATE 1-Delivery Hero on track to raise 1 bln euros with listing
- 15:09 Lucky escape for M1 driver after metal object comes through windscreen
- 15:09 Why Hillsborough police chief David Duckenfield was charged with 95...
- 15:09 No final Grenfell death toll 'this year'
- 15:09 Delivery Hero on track to raise 1 billion euros with listing
- 15:06 Long Itchington man jailed after sexually assaulting 14-year-old girl
- 15:06 Cash stolen after ram raid at Wellesbourne premises
- 15:06 Warwick man is using extra leave time to cross off ‘bucket list’...
- 15:06 Manchester United's pursuit of Real Madrid star Alvaro Morata...
- 15:05 David James Kingsbury died from single stab to heart, murder jury...
- 15:05 New boutique club Soiree Lounge to open in Birmingham
- 15:05 Festival party time with Rusty and Steve
- 15:04 Primark is releasing a new Disney range that is sending fans WILD
- 15:03 Euro falls as central bank says Mario Draghi's upbeat economy...
- 15:03 David Wilson murder trial: Accused acted like 'petulant child' on...
- 15:03 Sterling surges to three-week high, FTSE falls on Carney rate hike...
- 15:03 Golden day brings school memories flooding back
- 15:03 North Korea calls for execution of ex-South Korea leader over...
- 15:03 Extra security in place for South Shields summer concerts
- 15:02 India's largest container port disrupted by global cyber attack
- 15:01 Thomas Lemar to Arsenal: How Gunners might look with Monaco ace
- 15:01 $esc.html($content.name)