Police carry out reconstruction of Barrow car crash - teenage pedestrian critical in hospital
Bridgegate Avenue in Barrow was this morning closed by police following a collision last night. The road was closed to allow collision investigators to carry out reconstructions of the crash to ascertain how it happened.
At least four police vehicles and paramedics were called to the junction close to Lesh Lane at around 7.15pm last night after a pedestrian was hit by a red Kia Rio being driven by a 21-year-old man from Broughton.
The pedestrian, an 18-year-old girl from Barrow, suffered injuries and was comforted at the side of the road by witnesses while emergency services arrived at the... read more
- 16:55 Nottingham burger restaurant offers all-you-can-eat deal every...
- 16:54 John Joyce re-elected as Addleshaw Goddard’s managing partner
- 16:54 All eight Lincolnshire councils could be abolished saving £150m
- 16:54 Rasen man jailed after knife attack in town centre
- 16:52 Stacey Solomon confesses her sexual fantasies and says she hopes...
- 16:52 'Allo 'Allo! star Gorden Kaye dies aged 75
- 16:48 Four in 10 junior doctors have fallen asleep at wheel
- 16:48 Family of drug dealer ordered to hand over FOUR houses
- 16:48 Extra trains running for Leicester City's FA Cup game at Derby County
- 16:48 Anderson Silva offers advice to Ronda Rousey following UFC 207 loss
- 16:47 Is Tesco offering a bum deal on toilet roll?
- 16:47 ATR boss troubled by competition impact of Bombardier bailout
- 16:46 Government confirm HS2 cannot buy Long Eaton land not linked to...
- 16:46 Stop talking rubbish, this tree is not an ISIS terror threat says...
- 16:45 Resident Evil 7 biohazard review – survival horror reborn
- 16:45 Actor Gorden Kaye, known as ‘Allo ‘Allo’s Rene Artois, dies at the...
- 16:45 Man tries to trip up teenager before victim has bike stolen in Corby
- 16:45 Lightsaber martial arts is a thing, and we tried it
- 16:45 Compensation available to people affected by loss of gas supply in...
- 16:45 Eurovision 2017: Which former X Factor contestant will represent...
- 16:44 What's your chance of developing lung cancer? Map reveals those...
- 16:44 Why a glucose drip could be the key to speeding up birth for women...
- 16:44 QUIZ: Can you be perfectly Frank when it comes to Sheffield-bound...
- 16:44 Mecca looking to reward couples who fell in love at the bingo
- 16:43 Expected Liverpool XI: Star man to return to Jurgen Klopp's 4-3-3...
- 16:43 Why you shouldn't worry about eating burnt toast and roast potatoes
- 16:43 POLL RESULT: How you voted on Theresa May and the single market
- 16:43 Lincolnshire County Council leader calls for poll on unitary authority
- 16:43 Drivers feel the pinch as the price of diesel hits a two-year high...
- 16:43 Thieves steal cash in series of raids on Grantham businesses