Police called to 14 ‘killer clown’ incidents in 24 hours across Thames Valley
1 Have your say Thames Valley Police has fired a warning to people dressing up as part of the ‘killer clown’ craze sweeping the UK after 14 incidents in the space of 24 hours.
People have reported being intimidated or frightened by others dressed as clowns and it follows reports of other incidents across the country.
Chief Supt Andy Boyd, head of neighbourhood policing, said the police don’t want to be seen as party poopers but insists it is a growing problem.
“While we do not want to be accused of stopping people enjoying themselves we would also ask those same people to think of the... read more
- 15:42 MP's doubts over accident verdict for Sunderland businessman's...
- 15:42 Roker Pier restoration project nominated for award
- 15:42 Police appealing for witnesses after Kineton burglary
- 15:40 New warning about battery waste after second fire at Wyberton...
- 15:40 Column: Bomb hoax shows now is the time to review emergency situations
- 15:38 Germany manager Joachim Low 'very optimistic' that Manuel Neuer...
- 15:38 Jack Butland axed from England World Cup squad... but only by...
- 15:38 Northamptonshire councillors vote to cut their own allowances in...
- 15:38 When does summer start?
- 15:38 'We need the commissioners to step in': Man in charge at...
- 15:38 'It's not enough, but it's a start' - 11 things you said about NHS...
- 15:37 York-based Mitrefinch secures deal to help it grow in US
- 15:37 Is slugging a good idea?
- 15:36 Telegraph View: How did society arrive here?
- 15:35 Diplo: 'Being a white American, you have zero cultural capital'
- 15:34 Collaboration key to attracting and retaining talent, business...
- 15:34 Edinburgh’s Russian diplomat calls for Boris Johnson to resign
- 15:34 How you can help make Easter special at Claire House without the...
- 15:34 Liam Payne offers rare glimpse of baby Bear on first birthday
- 15:33 Blackpool toy firm's bears for bereaved parents
- 15:33 Raising a glass to some of the Fylde coast’s most famous watering...
- 15:33 Celebrating National Puppy Day with the Guide Dogs
- 15:32 OPINION: If you've not got anything nice to say, don't say it at all
- 15:32 Glasgow’s Pavilion Theatre saved from Sauchiehall Street blaze
- 15:32 Leicestershire Police rated as 'good' for effectiveness
- 15:32 Lorry fire closes lane on A1M in Yorkshire
- 15:31 Perrie Edwards and Gigi Hadid prove they have the same taste as...
- 15:31 Rod Stewart slams Elton John’s farewell tour: ‘It’s dishonest’
- 15:30 Fantasy Football tips: Every penalty taker in the 2018 Premier League
- 15:30 How Birmingham bus services are affected this Good Friday, Easter...