Police believe man in Blyth sand dunes could have been performing sex act
A man spotted acting suspiciously on a beach may have been exposing himself, police say.
It is believed the man was possibly touching himself while lying on the sand at Blyth between 4.15pm and 4.30pm on Monday.
The man, who was wearing a grey hoody at the time, was at the sand dunes, near to the area known locally as Maggie’s Burn, on the beach off Links Road.
His behaviour was reported to police after he was seen acting suspiciously and possibly performing a sex act.
Officers were to the scene and carried out a search of the area however they did not find the man.
Police are now making... read more
- 08:24 Handing over the handlebars at cycle shop
- 08:24 Latest court reports from Kirklees Magistrates
- 08:24 Chief executive to leave Northumberland County Council
- 08:24 Burnley chairman Mike Garlick admits his club faces a battle to...
- 08:23 Council takes steps to get coach drivers using new facility
- 08:23 Town councillor criticises mayor for ditching civic party
- 08:23 Up to 5,000 troops ready to deploy as UK remains on 'critical'...
- 08:23 Paxton House set to celebrate anniversary
- 08:23 Tories' lead over Labour narrows in first poll since Manchester...
- 08:23 Sheffield hit-and-run driver in 'dark car' sought after knocking...
- 08:23 Go Outdoors to hold family fun day
- 08:23 China stocks end week higher, state-led buying offsets Moody's...
- 08:23 Road closed in Tutbury due to an accident involving one car
- 08:22 Engelbert Humperdinck new LP riding high in album charts
- 08:22 Michael Watson: Time to invest in making society better
- 08:21 Your guide to Bank Holiday opening times for Leeds pharmacies
- 08:21 Former school pays respects to Hartlepool mum killed in Manchester...
- 08:21 Meet the 'butterfly' baby: 11-month-old boy has skin so fragile...
- 08:21 MSPs have ‘no confidence’ in Scottish Police Authority chairman
- 08:20 North East Bank Holiday weekend weather guide - here's all you need...
- 08:18 Former Greens leader backs Labour’s Ian Murray in Edinburgh South
- 08:18 General Election Poll: Conservatives’ lead over Labour falls
- 08:18 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and more
- 08:17 LIVE Hull City news and rumours as Marco Silva's departure is...
- 08:17 Asylum seekers at Australian-run detention centre told to leave or...
- 08:17 New night shelter for Grimsby's homeless 'will save lives'
- 08:17 Man arrested in connection with Manchester Arena bomb after raid
- 08:16 Arsenal v Chelsea: What time is FA Cup final kick-off? What TV...
- 08:16 Face of the last victim: Girl, 15, is pictured as it emerges her...
- 08:14 Your guide to Bank Holiday opening times for Wakefield pharmacies