Police ask residents if they heard screams in the hours before train death
Residents on a Spalding street were asked whether they heard screaming, the night before a woman's body was found on a railway line metres from their homes.
Numerous residents on Havelock Street said police came to their house on Saturday morning asking if they had heard anything the night before.
But none of the residents who spoke to the Echo had heard any kind of altercation.
A police cordon was set up around two homes on Havelock Street, and a small patch of road opposite, on Saturday morning.
READ MORE: Woman, 28, identified as victim of train death tragedy
The cordons have now been... read more
- 10:04 Derby County v Nottingham Forest - live match updates
- 10:03 Half of UK households are now worried about Brexit as concern grows...
- 10:02 Cumbrian family welcomes its fifth generation
- 09:56 Boil water advice for homes in Tameside and Saddleworth
- 09:56 Man charged over girls sex assault in Burnley
- 09:56 Qantas to fly from London to Australia non-stop
- 09:54 Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos says his team-mates have a duty to...
- 09:54 Jose Mourinho keen on bringing Edinson Cavani to Manchester United
- 09:51 Bitter row dubbed Trousergate breaks out over Theresa May’s trousers
- 09:50 Liverpool legend Dietmar Hamann claims current side isn’t good...
- 09:48 Great places in Derby city centre to stop for coffee or cake while...
- 09:46 Chelsea star Willian: I am delighted Antonio Conte said this about me
- 09:45 West Bridgford residents worried after spate of burglaries
- 09:44 Site manager scoops accolade
- 09:43 Man rescued from bungalow fire in Kirby Muxloe
- 09:43 Catholic church in Manila issues prayer against expanded death penalty
- 09:43 Analysis - After Aleppo, Syria's Assad still far from regaining his...
- 09:43 Five killed in explosion near cathedral in Cairo
- 09:39 An Inspector Calls: Everything is pristine at Hurley House Hotel in...
- 09:39 Go shopping in New York... but pop into Iceland first thanks to...
- 09:39 The peak of luxury: A flying hot-tub, built-in sushi bars and bling...
- 09:37 Children antlers for fundraising reindeer runs
- 09:37 Church-run scheme in Barrow offers to help families struggling with...
- 09:36 Delving into family history
- 09:36 Coldstream art gallery moving to new premises
- 09:29 Max Holloway calls out Jose Aldo after claiming interim UFC...
- 09:29 Manchester United in talks with Premier League rival over January...
- 09:28 AA Gill: Final article describes cancer fight
- 09:27 Nottingham Forest LIVE: Derby County vs Reds live at the iPro Stadium
- 09:27 Crash closes main Nottinghamshire road