Police appeal for help in finding missing 52-year-old man from Wirral
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a 52-year-old man from Wirral who has been reported missing.
Eugene Morrissey was last seen at 11am on Sunday, September 25 in Frankby Road, Upton.
Mr Morrissey is described as a white male, of slim build, 5ft 10in tall, and he has auburn hair and blue eyes.
When he was last seen at the weekend, Mr Morrissey was wearing a dark coloured jacket.
Anyone who has seen Mr Morrissey or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Merseyside Police on 101.
You can also contact the Missing People charity on 116 000.
- 00:23 Junior football: Cambuslang Rangers' new signing can add quality in...
- 00:23 Ayr United v Queen's Park: Gus MacPherson insists Spiders will give...
- 00:23 Games for 2017 review: Time to try Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare?
- 00:22 ‘Relaxed mowing’ of Leeds parks could save the public purse...
- 00:21 Nigel Farage lands role as political commentator on Fox News during...
- 00:21 Nigel Farage 'to become close unofficial ADVISER’ to President...
- 00:21 WARNING: Dangerous second-hand tyres 'putting lives of drivers AT...
- 00:16 Picture This
- 00:16 Poetry
- 00:16 Bright future beckons for this Solo effort
- 00:16 Owner puts relegation battle down to his illness
- 00:16 Cricket: Broken hand forces Hales to miss rest of Tour
- 00:16 Jones: Lack of leaders could cost England the World Cup
- 00:16 Mike Ambrose: A lovely man and an inspiring journalist
- 00:17 Murder probe after university student dies in attack near...
- 00:16 The stark choices faced by Ecuadorians
- 00:17 Drivers' lives at risk due to dangerous second-hand tyres,...
- 00:16 The just cause of fairer political representation
- 00:17 PM's post-Brexit strategy includes energy storage and battery...
- 00:16 Threadbare nationalism
- 00:16 Syria: Isis destroys more ancient monuments in Palmyra
- 00:16 Brazil: Judge’s death investigated
- 00:17 Personal data being shared on huge scale, claims Which?
- 00:17 Bastia 1-1 Nice: Mario Balotelli kept quiet on his return as away...
- 00:16 Protests mark Trump’s first day as US president
- 00:17 Sir Michael Fallon vows the US will remain UK's closest...
- 00:17 Paul Clement believes Daniel Sturridge can cope with Jurgen Klopp's...
- 00:16 Ex-doctor is Labour choice for Copeland
- 00:17 Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola claims B teams are 'the...
- 00:16 Corbyn: Cuts would dog independence