Police appeal after 64-year-old man from Burton-on-Trent dies two weeks after being found injured
POLICE are appealing for information after a 64-year-old man died just over two weeks after being found injured on a footpath.
Peter Walker was found on a footpath under railway lines in Burton-on-Trent at around 8.20pm on Friday September 9.
Mr Walker had facial injuries and was taken by ambulance to Queens Hospital but left without treatment.
On Sunday September 18 emergency services were called to his home on Anglessey Road after Mr Walker collapsed.
He was taken to hospital but died on Sunday September 25 and his family are being supported by specially trained police officers.
The death... read more
- 11:43 Woman 'traumatised' after sex assault in Leeds
- 11:43 Safety warning issued over leaking gas hobs
- 11:43 What’s On around Harrogate: Your listings guide for the week ahead
- 11:43 Storm Doris flights: Is your journey affected as the weather bomb...
- 11:40 Jeremy Hunt calls for investigation into overnight closure of...
- 11:40 Storm Doris develops into ‘Weather Bomb’ say Met Office officials
- 11:40 Storm Doris leaves fallen trees blocking Boston roads
- 11:40 Derby County: Aston Villa's weekend opponents under the microscope
- 11:39 High winds cause speed restriction on Scarborough trains
- 11:39 Storm Doris: Can I claim compensation for a delayed flight?
- 11:39 ALERT: Public urged to unplug EXPLODING tumble dryers
- 11:39 VIDEO: The calm before Storm Doris
- 11:39 Frustrations increasing over travellers in Warwick
- 11:39 National Express raises free cash flow outlook on international demand
- 11:39 Eight dead and 20 injured after bombing in Pakistan shopping centre
- 11:39 Spanish club offers women free entry, drink & £85 if they go...
- 11:38 #FlyDSA: “My house to Paris in just three hours - I was amazed!”
- 11:38 Time extension for Pavilion Gardens marquee
- 11:38 Man arrested after two women stabbed in Huddersfield
- 11:38 Storm Doris develops into ‘Weather Bomb’ say Met Office officials
- 11:37 Health Column: Time to protest as Government is turning blind eye...
- 11:37 Router hacker suspect arrested at Luton Airport
- 11:37 What’s On around Harrogate: Your listings guide for the week ahead
- 11:37 Love a man in uniform? Not if you live in Burnley
- 11:37 Storm Doris develops into ‘Weather Bomb’ say Met Office officials
- 11:37 Burnley has been "misled and let down" by the Government
- 11:37 Safety warning issued over leaking gas hobs
- 11:37 HS2 high-speed rail project passes final hurdle
- 11:37 Man arrested after two women stabbed in Huddersfield
- 11:36 Brits are ditching their polite reputation to become excellent...