Police and ambulance swoop on bridge amid chaos on rail lines
Police are treating part of the railway near a town centre as a crime scene.
Several police cars have been spotted at the scene by eye-witnesses, while ambulance crews are also involved in the emergency services operation.
The incident has closed rail lines, causing disruption for rail users in the county.
Officers and Network Rail officials are believed to be on the railway line, 300 yards from the Windsover Road crossing in Spalding, heading towards Peterborough.
A volunteer at Pennygate Link charity shop on Winsover Road said: "This morning, looking east towards Peterborough, 300... read more
- 11:55 Calls to save a once-bustling Worksop street that has fallen off...
- 11:55 Asylum seekers receive help in South Yorkshire on how to adjust to...
- 11:55 Controversial homes approved
- 11:55 Pensioners can boost their brain power 'by building up their muscle...
- 11:55 When do you start wearing a poppy? Poppy etiquette on Remembrance Day
- 11:55 Acklington WI, Meeting
- 11:54 Sunderland need to show greater resilience in survival fight says...
- 11:54 Swedish central bank holds policy, primes guns for December action
- 11:54 Software company Misys joins list of UK firms to ditch flotation plans
- 11:53 Leeds defender attracting interest from Leicester - reports
- 11:53 Fifty Shades of Grey art exhibition coming to Harrogate
- 11:53 #ThrowbackThursday: Harrogate men prepare for battle in 1982
- 11:53 Man 'took knife from waistband and stabbed teenager in the heart',...
- 11:52 Introducing the 6p-a-minute cafe where coffee and food are included
- 11:52 'Every time I've left him out, he's just trained harder' - Lincoln...
- 11:52 Trick or treaters told to play safe this Halloween
- 11:51 Hard-hitting exhibition on child abuse goes on display at...
- 11:51 Sir Alex Ferguson names Manchester City as his Premier League...
- 11:50 Software company Misys joins list of UK firms to ditch flotation plans
- 11:50 LG Electronics says third-quarter profit down 3.7 percent vs. year...
- 11:50 Qualcomm to buy NXP Semiconductors for enterprise value of $47 billion
- 11:50 Iraqi army tries to reach site of IS executions south of Mosul
- 11:49 Smelly foreign ladybirds invade UK homes
- 11:49 Hartlepool community pays tribute to eight-year-old boy knocked...
- 11:49 Overwatch Sombra update: Reddit clues point to MASSIVE November ARG...
- 11:49 Fifty Shades of Grey art exhibition coming to Harrogate
- 11:49 #ThrowbackThursday: Harrogate men prepare for battle in 1982
- 11:48 £30m plan for hundreds of 'affordable' new homes
- 11:48 Murder suspect believed to have known man killed in Aigburth...
- 11:48 Lamborghini driver slapped with £35 ticket – but he doesn’t seem to...