Pock surgery receives ‘good’ inspection
0 Have your say Staff at Pocklington Group Practice are delighted to have achieved a ‘good’ rating in their latest inspection.
The Care Quality Commission’s overall rating for the service was ‘good’ with the Pocklington Integrated Health and Social Care Hub being singled out as an area of outstanding practice. The report, which was carried out in June, is split into five areas looking at whether the service is safe, effective, caring, responsive to people’s needs, and well-led.
The surgery, which has over 15,600 patients and covers the town and more than 17 outlying villages, received a... read more
- 10:06 Red Nose Day 2017 in North Lincolnshire - Your pictures
- 10:06 Inside Man United training ground: Is this the secret behind form...
- 10:06 Man United star David De Gea: This is Jose Mourinho's best quality
- 10:06 Scottish government to fund three IVF cycles on NHS
- 10:05 Sick terror guides ‘telling extremists how to use a car to crush...
- 10:03 Major Indian airlines ban MP who beat official
- 10:03 Egypt's Hosni Mubarak walks free
- 10:02 College donates Easter eggs to HOPE
- 10:02 PS Plus April 2017 COUNTDOWN: When to expect FULL PlayStation Plus...
- 10:02 Chris Evans SPEAKS OUT on continuing as Captain America after...
- 10:01 Egypt's former leader Mubarak walks free for first time in six...
- 10:01 Boys, 12, suffer horrific facial burns after ‘mucking about’ with...
- 10:01 Infertile Scottish couples to get three chances of free IVF
- 10:00 Amy Schumer 'bummed' over Barbie film departure
- 10:00 Inquest opens into tragic dad Ryan, 24
- 10:00 Deutsche Bank commits to new London office
- 09:59 From Carpool Karaoke to Mrs Brown’s Boys, here’s what you can see...
- 09:59 Llansannan man cleared of raping two women
- 09:58 Police carry out speed checks
- 09:58 Liverpool hijack Chelsea's move for £50m Premier League star
- 09:57 Lewis Hamilton's team-mate Valtteri Bottas will leave Mercedes -...
- 09:57 Fire under Warwick canal bridge
- 09:57 Warwick baker to work on Queen’s wedding cake replica
- 09:56 Lincoln's Muslims condemn 'cowardly' terrorist attack in London
- 09:55 What time is Tom Hardy on CBeebies Bedtime Stories on Mother's Day?
- 09:55 UKIP Leader Paul Nuttall defends comparing Islam to cancer: ‘I’ll...
- 09:55 French Defence Minister sees Raqqa battle starting in coming days
- 09:54 ‘Nationalism is like alcohol - you'll wake up with a hanger' EU...
- 09:54 Westminster attacks: £418k raised for Keith Palmer family
- 09:53 Co-op Bank sale plan attracts suitors