Plug socket covers designed to protect toddlers from electrocution should be BINNED as they could expose children to a 230V current



An electrician has told parents to remove plug socket covers in order to protect their toddlers from being exposed to 230V currents.
Parents have been warned that children can seriously harm themselves on 'horrible, unsafe' covers - despite the fact they're meant to act as protection.
Children inadvertently use these covers to open up live conductors, an electrician has warned after seeing his two young son's playing with them like 'jigsaws'. 
Scroll down for video 
ELECTRIC SHOCKS AT HOME In children 12 years or younger household appliances cause more than 63 per cent of injuries.
In case... read more

 
21 November 2017 in Science &Technology, Views: 47
Source: Daily Mail
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31